PDA

View Full Version : Gingerbread house at GF

DisneyAddict62
11-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Is the gingerbread house up at the GF yet? We saw a show on TV about this last year and I was hoping it would be up when we get there next week!

jkj1224
11-18-2007, 12:50 AM
yes the gingerbread house is up as of last weekend. You have to check it out it's amazing. :)

NJMommy3
11-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Don't miss it!! The smell is heavenly and it's all through the lobby. They have a lady inside the house selling pieces of gingerbread and it's sooooo yummy. Take a close look at the scenery around it. It's all confection and it's really amazing.

DisneyAddict62
11-18-2007, 09:37 AM
:yay: Thanks! I am so excited now! We are going there our last morning for breakfast. Can't wait to see it!

KaylasGM
11-19-2007, 06:32 PM
It is beautiful, but we would have liked to have a PhotoPass person available, but as of last week they weren't sure if they were going to be allowed to provide someone. We took a lot of pictures to get the small details. We made a stop at the Contemporary to catch the monorail and they have a Pinocchio gingerbread display. Perhaps all of the hotels on closer to MK have different ones set up as well.

illini
11-20-2007, 12:03 AM
Can I cry now? I watched that same special and desperately wanted to see it. I asked a CM at the Poly (I know, not the best idea) last week if it was up yet and was told it wasn't! I missed it!!! WAH!