PDA

View Full Version : Annual Meeting - Anyone going?

Ed
11-17-2007, 06:01 PM
The consolidated Annual Meeting for all of the DVC resorts is being held on Tuesday, December 4, 2007 at the Coronado Springs Convention Center. The Board of Directors meeting begins at 11:00 am (doors open at 10:30) and the Members' Annual Meeting begins at 2:00 pm (doors open at 1:30).

I'm planning on attending the Members session; work schedule keeps me from going to the Board meeting.

Anybody else attending?

:cool:

DVC Mike
11-17-2007, 09:37 PM
I'll be there for the Member's Meeting at 2pm.

JPL
11-17-2007, 10:45 PM
I can't attend but can you mention more convenient office hours This 9-5 is crazy that's when 99% of the world is working :rolleyes:

dlpmikki
11-18-2007, 04:42 AM
I can't attend but can you mention more convenient office hours This 9-5 is crazy that's when 99% of the world is working :rolleyes:

Time was when they claimed they kept those hours because they only had the best quality staff working for membership services and that was the way to get them. The quality of staff has gone down but the hours have not increased by much.

hubbyofadisneyholic
11-18-2007, 02:27 PM

Do you really think that is by accident?:plot:

Simba's Mom
11-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Does anyone else think that it's really odd that a DIsney Vacation Club Annual Meeting is held at a non-DVC resort? I can't believe that there was no where in DVC to host a meeting. I thought there was some big facility at SSR, for instance, where they were considering holding movies in the future. So are they offering transportation from the DVC resorts over to their meeting? Noooo! And a PP mentioned the time-sounds like "Come to our meeting-it's real convenient to attend-NOT!"

Ian
11-27-2007, 04:07 PM
I won't be able to make it. We don't get in until the 8th. Had I known when I planned this trip that the meeting was going to be the 4th, I would have gone next week instead of the week after.