PDA

View Full Version : request for prayers

KEYONNAH
11-16-2007, 07:40 PM
I know this isn't as serious as other people's requests. I'm trying to get a new car because my car has serious problems that aren't worth fixing due to the high mileage. Unfortunately, due to a period of my life that ended almost a year ago where I only had one job instead of two I messed up payments on a credit card/ loan company. I now may not be able to get a loan because of my credit score. If I don't get a car soon it will die completely and I'll lose both of my jobs. I'm asking for prayers that I can get a loan and payments in my budget. Also if there are any credit people out there how can I fix these blemishes so this isn't a problem in the future?:crying::sob::pout::fit:

Stormi

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-16-2007, 11:38 PM
You can usually find someone to give you financing but unfortunately it's usually at a very high rate. But you can always take that and then try to refinance after you've proven yourself by making your payments on time. Good luck and I hope you get a car soon.

Jeff
11-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Good luck! I hope it works out for you.:thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
11-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Sending some prayers and a bit of :pixie::pixie: your way that this will all work out for you - I know how hard cleaning up a credit mess can be. Good luck to you!! :thumbsup: