PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Titans MK pick your favorite!

jclightchasr
11-16-2007, 02:55 PM
I realize that these rides all vary and this will be a very difficult decision for some of you. In an attempt to determine the all-time favorite ride of Intercot I am pitting the top attractions in each park individually starting with MK. Please make your choice and mention why. Also if you wish that I had added another attraction to the list please name it and I will take it into consideration in the polls especially if you think it trumps all that are listed. Bear in mind I am not listing Space Mountain and BTMRR because they have already lost out against Splash Mountain in a previous post. Have fun.

FormerCastMember
11-17-2007, 08:23 AM
Great poll and an even better post...however i do have one problem...where is the love for the Carousel of Progress?

billandlaura
11-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Tough choice

BUT-

Here's for It's a Small World!!! :number1::mickey:

The Flying Dutchman
11-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Tally one up for Pirates!
I just love that ride...

mickey&missy
11-17-2007, 01:16 PM
WOW!! That really was tough!

I LOVE Pirates, I love IASW, I love Peter Pan! BUT, I had to pick PhilHarMagic. Something about is really magical to me!

Gibbs
11-17-2007, 01:58 PM
I was torn between HM and POC. I choose HM. It use to scare me as a kid. Now it's great fun to see my kids reaction on this ride. I'm scheduled to go to the world in September. I can't wait to see the refurb.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-17-2007, 02:19 PM
I was torn between Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion, but I opted for the Haunted Mansion.

It has Walt's touch, it has some of the greatest theming in all the Disney parks, because of the great loading system there is never a very long wait so you can ride again :number1:

Splash mountain is an extremely close second but the only downpoint is that you can sometimes see that it is a ride..at Haunted Mansion I have never observed that

AbeeNormal
11-17-2007, 02:42 PM
My vote was for HM. As a child it scared the bajeeber's out of me.:mickey: I'm cheating a bit, I've only seen the one at DLR.:secret:

amorillo
11-17-2007, 02:47 PM
I had to vote for HM! It's been my favorite ride since my first trip as a child! Although, DH would definitely pick Philharmagic! It's his favorite ride in all of WDW!

beksy
11-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Wow, talk about tough! My favorite rides were on there! After picking one, changing my mind, and then changing it again several times...I went with IASW. There's just something special about that ride for us--the coolness in the Florida heat, riding practically alone late at night, the great song (yes..I love the song and sing it all the time!). It's always our first and last ride of the day, usually with a couple more times thrown in when we're passing through Fantasyland!

Cinderelley
11-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Wow! That was tough! If Big Thunder would've been in there, I probably would've picked that, but I went with Splash Mountain.

It was really hard to pick between Peter Pan, Pirates & Splash though. The only reason I picked Splash over the other two is that fact that we can get a picture on it. I love looking at the pics of my whole family on Splash!

mrsgaribaldi
11-17-2007, 06:00 PM
I was going with Splash Mountain but sometimes we skip it when we don't feel like getting wet but we never skip Mickey's Philharmagic so I went with that. It was very tough to decide:mickey:

mainemajor
11-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Splash is my favorite of all the disney rides. HM is cool too and i like all the rides in the poll even though years ago I was stuck in IASM for way too long - nightmares about that song

hubbyofadisneyholic
11-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Of these choices I went with the HM.
But my real favorite at MK would be COP.
And don't forget the WEDWAY (TTA) with the original spiel.:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
11-18-2007, 09:45 AM
Tough call! I finally decided on Haunted Mansion! :hmghost: After all, it's almost like home for me, the Grmgrningost!

kbean
11-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Tuff toss up between Splash Mtn and Peter Pan. But since you can ride Splash Mtn more than P.P. in one day, I picked Splash Mtn.

SpecJoe Magic
11-19-2007, 05:07 AM
I might have voted for Splash Mountain or Pirates of the Caribbean prior to the Haunted Mansion update, but I feel that the update has improved the attraction so much that it has become my new favorite at the Magic Kingdom.

P.S. I think that TTA should be a choice even though it wouldn't have received my vote.

BritCody
11-19-2007, 06:50 AM
I was torn but HM get my vote over Splash

Crystal Palace
11-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Haunted Mansion!!:hmghost::jack::blackcat::pumpkin::ghost: :mpumpkin:

DDuck66
11-19-2007, 03:07 PM
For me it was a close call because I love DD so much, but I finally voted for HM. It is such a classic!!!!

Disneypixie513
11-19-2007, 03:51 PM
I voted for POTC..I just love it! It was really hard between Philar Magic and SM..But i had to vote for Pirates..Arrr:D

DestinationWDW
11-19-2007, 05:33 PM
VERY hard choice, but had to pick Splash for best theming and best ride going along with the story.....HM very close second though...is a classic!!!! I love Peter Pan too but it is too short, wish ride was longer! Philharmagic will become a classic too!