PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Gobble, Gobble...

MickeysGirl
11-16-2007, 07:12 AM
Mornin' Campers and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

So are you all ready for stage two of the Holiday madness? I hope that's all a yes because it's just around the river bend... :funny:

Sorry.. Ahem... :blush:

Anyway, I thought we'd get our Thanksgiving gathering off to an early start this week so that we can all share our thanks just a little longer!

So let's get gobbling with today's

INTERCOT Thanksgiving Bash :turkey:

Happy Friday Everyone!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: The Cuervo-Copia
... with iced tea for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :marg:

I hope everyone has a great and safe Thanksgiving!

I personally am thankful for my new wonderful husband and family, and of course all of my family and friends. I don't know where I would be without them. :hug:

Have a great weekend everyone!

For those interested... courtesy of Janet... (thanks!)

The Cuervo-Copia

1 part Jose Cuervo
1 part cranberry juice
1 part black cherry juice

Shake with ice and serve in a highball glass

JanetMegan
11-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Woo Hoo Happy Week of Thanksgiving everyone! I'm glad we get extra time to celebrate! Here, I brought a broccoli casserole...

drummerboy
11-16-2007, 08:36 AM
Happy Friday and happy Thanksgiving week! Hope everybody has a great turkey day.

Caroleh
11-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Happy Friday and Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends!!!

I'll pass on the drink today..to much work to get done before I head off to WDW in 14 days!!!

ElenitaB
11-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Gosh, that drink sounds good! Wish I could partake (at a later hour, of course :blush:).

With all those who have been asking for prayers and pixie dust in the last week or two, I'm reminded to be thankful for the prayers and pixie dust that I've received from my INTERCOT family... I know that they have helped enormously in my recovery from where I was two years ago. And, of course, I'm also grateful for my own family but most of all, for my DS who turns 12 tomorrow. Crazy how time flies!

So here's a big HAPPY THANKSGIVING :turkey: to all of you! :pilgram::pilgram2:

disneydrmr
11-16-2007, 09:44 AM
Well, what's a Thanksgiving Bash without GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE! So I brought a big dish of that to share with everyone! And since it's freezing cold here I also made some wonderful Hot Cinnamon Holiday Punch to share.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed :turkey: Thanksgiving Day :turkey:. Let us all remember the many things we all have to be thankful for! And also - let's all remember all of our men and women who are fighting for our freedom in foreign countries! They deserve a great big THANK YOU! for the sacrafices they are making so we can continue to live free and celebrate the wonderful holiday season!

Jeff G
11-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Candied Yams anyone?

Have a great weekend and Turkeyday!

MsMin
11-16-2007, 11:21 AM
:turkey:Happy Thanksgiving Everyone :pilgram: I've got plenty of Egg Nog and I use it in my morning coffee, I'll be glad to pass that around if anyone wants a hit. I will have to try that cranberry cornucopia sounds yummy I love cranberry. I'm about to leave to head out to the grocery to buy our turkey and extras. How about some homemade pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheesecake!
And thanks for our health and wonderful family and friends :scrow: :pilgram2:
Jamie, I passed your walgreens the other day, I don't think they are open but definitely stocking the shelved the parking lot was full.... :thumbsup:

:turkey:Happy Thanksgiving Everyone :pilgram:

JanetMegan
11-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Candied Yams anyone?

Umm I'll pass on the Yams :sick: but who brought the turkey?

disneydrmr
11-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Umm I'll pass on the Yams :sick: but who brought the turkey?

MsMin was heading out to the store to buy one for all of us... hmmm... shouldn't it have already been cooking in the oven in order for it to be ready for our Friday party?

Mickey'sGirl
11-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Umm I'll pass on the Yams :sick: but who brought the turkey?I did....I have one in the freezer..... Anyone like it cold, or would you prefer to wait until about 2am when it is cooked????

Happy Friday everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! Stay safe and enjoy your time together with family and friends, for they are what truly matter!

I am thankful for my sons, who allow me to see the world in a different way each and every day. :hug:

Lucille
11-16-2007, 01:28 PM
I have missed so many parties, its great to be back!

Happy Friday Everyone!! One of the special drinks please!

Jasper
11-16-2007, 02:12 PM
Say it ain't so!!! We are really less than a week from Thanksgiving? I haven't even finished with Halloween yet how can it already be a month later already? Oh wait, Thanksgiving is early this year isn't it.

Ok, pass the :beer: and make mine a triple, I am really in need of some strong stuff!!