PDA

View Full Version : Studio Question

brewcrew26
11-16-2007, 12:01 AM
I was watching that Behind the Scenes special for the upteenth millionth time on Travel Channel yesterday and it raised a question about the Disney Studios...

Is the Backstage Tour still running or has that been replaced by the car/stunt show? I was somewhat confused and maybe it was just how they phrased something because I couldn't find the stunt show information anywhere on Intercot but I still found info for the Backstage Tour and Catastrophe Canyon.

Mollywobbles
11-16-2007, 12:38 AM
They still have the tram that takes you "inside" the costume department and takes you past some movie props. You also still go through Catastrophe Canyon, but the residential street (the street with the tv show house fascades) is gone. Lights, Cameras, Motor Cars (the stunt show) is located where that used to be.

#1donaldfan
11-16-2007, 07:23 AM
It was still running in July. Actually, it runs just to the side and behind LMA show....

BelleandtheBeast
11-16-2007, 04:37 PM
I was wondering that myself. I haven't heard any good things about the backlot tour lately and though maybe they did away with it.

JPL
11-16-2007, 05:56 PM
It is still running but it's a shell of it's former self. It basically takes you past the boneyard of old props then through the LMA set if the show isn't running at the time , Catastrophe Canyon and the Costume area.

FormerCastMember
11-17-2007, 08:16 AM
The Tour is nothing like it used to be...its soo soo sad...and to be honest if Catastrophe Canyon wasnt part of the attraction i dont believe it would have lasted this long...lets get rid of Lights...Motor...Stupid and bring back the houses...I miss seeing the Golden Girls House!!!