PDA

View Full Version : Christmas party alternative snack

jkj1224
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
just thought I would throw out there to anyone who is curious, if you're not up for the cookies and cocoa at the christmas party they also have apple slices and juice (beats the raisins at halloween anyway) :D

PirateLover
11-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Hey I never knew that! Thanks!

LibertyTreeGal
11-16-2007, 08:08 AM
Thanks -- unfortunately juice has more sugar than hot cocoa :( maybe we can get some water instead...

mudpuppysmom
11-16-2007, 09:02 AM
I took DS last year and I gotta say, they give out so many cookies you are basically putting them in your backpack at the end of the night! I ran into CM's just passing them out here and there to get "rid" of them. We went on our second or third night of our trip and we ate cookies each night we went back to our hotel!! Also, we did have apple slices and juice too.

Honestly -- I liked the MVMCP better than I liked the MNSSHP!

In January we'll be trying out the P&P party, so I'll have yet another to compare it to, but I'm thinking I'll still like the MVMCP the best!

I think if you ask for water they'll give it to you in the same "dixie" cup they hand out juice in.

BelleandtheBeast
11-16-2007, 04:35 PM
That sounds great, sometimes I get so tired of sweet snacks. I love the fruit and veggies they offer too.:mickey:

MinnieMommie
11-16-2007, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the post. Even if the juice is a high fructose fluid and not any healthier than cocoa it is another option for guests. I myself prefer the water. Maybe we can convince them to hand out small size bottled water. :mickey: