PDA

View Full Version : Barry Bonds indicted

goofhook
11-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Well, he was finally indicted. His charges are federal perjury and obstruction of justice. Maybe with this story coming up, Mitchell might finally release his report about who he has in his steroids/HGH report. I'd bet the feds are going to get Bonds, just like Michael Vick.

RedheadWriter
11-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Should be interesting to see how this all pans out!

DizneyFreak2002
11-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Hopefully he is done as a player now... That way, Mr. Steroids himself won't hit 800 tainted career home runs... I just wish he was indicted before he had the chance to break the record...

IloveDisney71
11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm just wondering how LONG this will take to finally be over!?! I would love to know why it took this long for something to actually happen.

JPL
11-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Wow what a shock :rolleyes:

DisneyGiant
11-16-2007, 12:56 AM
I think a conviction should keep him from the Hall - ala Pete Rose.

goofhook
11-16-2007, 06:29 AM
I'm just wondering how LONG this will take to finally be over!?! I would love to know why it took this long for something to actually happen.

I think ESPN said the trials begin on December 7th, so I think think this is the only thing we will see on ESPN for a while...:fit:

Scar
11-16-2007, 08:37 AM
I think a conviction should keep him from the Hall - ala Pete Rose.I disagree. There are only two things that can keep him out of the Hall of Fame:

1. The writer's don't vote for him.

2. They prove he broke a baseball rule resulting in banning. (Which up until now it appears that he hasn't.)

Jeff G
11-16-2007, 10:00 AM
He's innocent, the feds are out to get him:rolleyes:.

With Book of Shadows already out there which seems pretty concrete this indictment doesn't surprise me. I just wish like so many others this would have come before he broke the record.

I hate the Yankees but I will be pulling for A-Rod to break this coveted record in the future just so Bonds doesn't hold it.

Epc0tphr34k
11-16-2007, 02:54 PM
i am so happy with this

and with a rod's new contract (in principle) giving him a huge bonus for breaking that record in pin stripes, the record should come back to the bombers where it belongs