PDA

View Full Version : yay finally got my ADRs

Epc0tphr34k
11-15-2007, 11:41 AM
didn't get everything i wanted but i am gonna keep trying but so far it looks like this

saturday dec 15 - 5PM restaurant marakesh
sunday dec 16 - 7:10PM rose and crown
monday dec 17 - 5:10 tuskerhouse
tuesday dec 18 - 7:40 tony's (for the mvmcp)

question being does anyone thing that 7:40 at tony's is a bad time should i try and go to whispering canyon or kona before the christmas party instead, what would i miss if anything?

JWDisneyFan
11-15-2007, 12:21 PM
If it were me, I would try and eat prior to the xmas party because you pay extra for it and I would not want to waste the special time at a sit down restaurant. Just my opinion though!

LibertyTreeGal
11-15-2007, 01:09 PM
I haven't eaten at any of those places so I can't wait to hear a report of how you like them :mickey:

But I would definitely try to do resort dining with the parks so crowded. Whispering canyon is fine (they have this incredible tortilla dessert) and Bomas is also very good.

CanadianWDWFan
11-15-2007, 01:20 PM
If it were me, I would try and eat prior to the xmas party because you pay extra for it and I would not want to waste the special time at a sit down restaurant. Just my opinion though!
I agree! You probably won't get out of the restaurant until about 9:00. So you would be missing out on some of the party's festivities. With time at a premium for the party, you might want to rethink this one, just my :twocents:.

I would get a late afternoon sitting at the Kona Cafe. It is one of our favourite restaurants on Disney property. Then you are a short monorail ride away from MK and you can enjoy all the MVMCP has to offer!

Otherwise your other choices sounds good.:thumbsup: