PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mouse Snowman

IloveJack
11-15-2007, 11:08 AM
I saw a snowman, who's head looked like Mickey, last week. :snowman: They told me they got it at WDW. Has anyone seen this, and where? It was about 8in. tall. I would love to get one, but not sure where to start calling. If I call the Merch. number, will they be able to figure out what I want?

Disneytrotters
11-15-2007, 11:24 AM
We have a snowman statue that we got at WDW and it has a Mickey-shaped head. It is one done by the folk artist Jim Shore, and also features Mickey's nephews Ferdie and Mortie. We purchased ours at Epcot in the American world showcase store, but we had seen them in various locations before. The merchandise people should have no problem finding it for you. It is part of the Walt Disney Showcase Collection and is named "Magic Comes In Many Shapes". Hope this is what you are looking for.

Goofeygal
11-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Oh wow I think I am going to call about that one, thanks.:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-16-2007, 03:37 AM
Well, was it a figure or a plush?

They sell the Mickey Snowman plush (but for once, not at Emporium). They have it in Toontown and Star Traders, Mickey's of Hollywood, and World of Disney.

IloveJack
11-16-2007, 07:54 AM
Well, was it a figure or a plush?

They sell the Mickey Snowman plush (but for once, not at Emporium). They have it in Toontown and Star Traders, Mickey's of Hollywood, and World of Disney.

Sorry! It was a plush. Thanks for the info.