PDA

View Full Version : Disney Project

Scott WDW
11-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Hi,
I am currently studying business and am in my 2nd year at college. A part of this year is to create a project regarding certain topics covered in the first year. I have chosen to base my project aroung the recent takeover of Pixar by Disney. I was hoping to create a small questionnaire asking a few questions on how customers, workers and shareholders feel about the subject.
I choose this site as my brother is a regular user, and he thought it would be a great way for me to to get the information I needed by hearing it first hand from people who are invloved.
I was hoping that you could get in touch with regards on where the best place to post my questionnaire would be or if there is no where suitable at all!? :confused:
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Scott

Beast_fanatic
11-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi Scott! Welcome to INTERCOT!

We have had a few such projects on the boards before. So long as they are general in nature, and they don't ask for any personal information (like addresses or anything along those lines), I think it should be OK. The appropriate forum, since it's Disney related, would be Mousellaneous.

Scott WDW
11-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Great! It shouldn't take to long and the feedback I will hopefully get will be perfect to use in my project. I'll get it made up and post it a.s.a.p!
Thanks again
Scott