PDA

View Full Version : Smoking?

Deesdisney
11-15-2007, 12:47 AM
I know that all the hotels are smoke free and there is maps where you can smoke. However I have a friend that smokes and we were thinking of going to the cabins but it looks like there is no smoking areas in the loops. She actually is thinking of not going because of this. I told her that I will find out. Can anyone tell me if and where you can smoke? Thank you for you input. This time is to get her out of town to relax next time will be to quit smoking.

CleveSJM
11-15-2007, 07:03 AM
I found this on a Disney info website: Special note for Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Smoking is permitted at campsites, on cabin porches and in the designated outdoor smoking locations. Smoking is not permitted inside cabins.

This was updated for the new rules.

I'd call FW and double check this though.

Also, for her and everyone around, please encourage her to maybe try to stop sooner than later.

gerald72
11-15-2007, 07:48 AM
I found this on a

Also, for her and everyone around, please encourage her to maybe try to stop sooner than later.

*cough* Good *cough* advice *cough*

Deesdisney
11-15-2007, 03:33 PM
This will be the next step. She has had 5 yrs of really bad luck. I just need this time to get her out and have a good time. Before she goes insane. I love my friend to death but she needs a life outside of work and taking care of parents that is a full time job.