PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray Fervently

Mickey91
11-14-2007, 10:20 AM
A very dear friend of ours has had a relapse in his Leukemia. It seems to be very bad and the chemo this go round is making him extremely sick and weak. This young man is only 15 and is his parents only child. Please pray that God will lessen the sickness from treatments and that he will go into remission. His mother is clinging to The Word for comfort and especially John 11:4b and Psalm 106:8. His name is Nathanial Gilbert. Please, please, please add him to all your prayer lists. Call every church in your area to add his name to their prayer lists. Thank you.

MsMin
11-14-2007, 10:33 AM
Sending prayers and continued faith. It's so hard when they are so young:( :angel: Please keep us updated.

Jeremy
11-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Im sorry, i will be parying.

Marilyn Michetti
11-14-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm so glad you asked for prayer instead of Pixie Dust, because God is real - Pixie dust just doesn't do it.

Nathanial is on our prayer chain in Mesa Az.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-14-2007, 11:33 AM
my thoughts are with you all and may your God give you strenght throughout this difficult period:(

Always Goofy
11-14-2007, 11:50 AM
I'm so glad you asked for prayer instead of Pixie Dust, because God is real - Pixie dust just doesn't do it.

Nathanial is on our prayer chain in Mesa Az.

My thoughts exactly! I will be praying

NJBelle
11-14-2007, 12:00 PM
A very dear friend of ours has had a relapse in his Leukemia. It seems to be very bad and the chemo this go round is making him extremely sick and weak. This young man is only 15 and is his parents only child. Please pray that God will lessen the sickness from treatments and that he will go into remission. His mother is clinging to The Word for comfort and especially John 11:4b and Psalm 106:8.

I'll be praying! Tell his Mom that Psalm 23:4 is also great for going through trials. And I forget the refferance but, "All things work together for good for those who love God." Again, I'll keep him in my prayers.

Do you know what kind of chemo he's on? I'm just curious. I was on a chemo for my arthritis. This type of chemo is normally used for Leukimia. If he's on the same kind I was on, then there is a strong chance that he may heal very well and possibly go into remission. :)

Keep us posted!

ElenitaB
11-14-2007, 03:21 PM
He is on our prayer list.

I beg to differ about pixie dust... I have been the recipient of INTERCOT's pixie dust on more than one occasion, and the friendship and positive thoughts it represents is very real indeed.

I am fully aware whose will is being played out in my life, but the friends who surround me and lift me up are also invaluable to me.

disneydeb
11-14-2007, 04:41 PM
May God bless him and his family at this time.
I will pray for him and his family.

Dsnygirl
11-14-2007, 04:48 PM
I will be praying for Nathanial.... how very hard, esp. for a young person to be going through. I will be sure to send his name along our prayer chains.

I beg to differ about pixie dust... I have been the recipient of INTERCOT's pixie dust on more than one occasion, and the friendship and positive thoughts it represents is very real indeed.

I am fully aware Whose will is being played out in my life, but the friends who surround me and lift me up are also invaluable to me.

Ellen, I couldn't agree more -- the pixie dust here is very real, and the positive thoughts and well wishes it surrounds people with has got to be powerful stuff.
So, I'm sending some :pixie::pixie: Nathanial's way too - may our thoughts surround him as our prayers lift him up. :angel:

mrsgaribaldi
11-14-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm sending him some very strong :pixie::pixie::pixie:and I will keep him in my prayers.

Stitchahula
11-14-2007, 08:58 PM
:pixie: lots more prayers coming too.

Auntie
11-14-2007, 09:03 PM
I will keep Nathanial in my prayers.

BelleandtheBeast
11-14-2007, 09:06 PM
He is in my thoughts and prayers and so is the family and his friends. IT is tough for all of you.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-14-2007, 11:16 PM
More prayers for Nathanial and his family.

RedheadWriter
11-15-2007, 10:57 AM
My prayers and positive expectations for Nathaniel!
Rachel

Mickey91
11-21-2007, 08:08 AM
GREAT NEWS!! Nathanael has had wonderful reports from his latest tests and the doctor has said he is officially in remission!!! This is one week earlier than expected!!:mickey::mickey: Keep praying! God is doing miraculous things through this young man!

I do not know what type of chemo he is on. He is losing his hair this time and is very sick from the treatments. Because of one of the earlier test results, he will have to undergo radiation within the next year. He will continue the chemo treatments for two years. Please keep praying! And, thanks for the Bible references! I will pass them on as well!

Thank you Intercot!! It is wonderful to have such an awesome community of support for both our joys and our trials!!!

God Bless you guys!!!!!!!

merlinmagic4
11-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Great news!! More prayers and :pixie: coming for respite from the side effects of chemo and continued remission.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-21-2007, 05:01 PM
That's great news!:number1: More :pixie: dust coming your way and strenght to Nathanael and the whole family!

harlowandthemermaid
11-21-2007, 06:08 PM
My thoughts are with your friend as my own son had leukemia:(

They made very bad choices for my son, I hope your friend is more fortunate and I hope that he is feeling better from his treatments soon.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-23-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm not the most religious person in the world but there is definitely truth in the power of prayer. And I believe the Pixie Dust helps too! I'm so glad to hear the good news about Nathaniel. Here's more pixie dust and a personal angel for him that his health continues to improve.:pixie::pixie::pixie::angel:

mttafire
11-24-2007, 12:30 AM
I pray for a healthy outcome.

shawn

Cinderelley
11-24-2007, 01:15 AM
Nathaniel is on our prayer list too.