PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Pavillions

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-14-2007, 09:21 AM
I have booked this hotel for my stay in December..I was wondering if any of you ever stayed here and if it was a good hotel?

NotaGeek
11-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Never stayed there, but I do know it's not all that close to the park (when you consider there is another Best Western right across from the Main Entrance). You can get some good reviews at Trip Advisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29092-d75621-Reviews-Best_Western_Pavilions-Anaheim_California.html). Might I suggest you check out Best Western Park Place Inn as an alternative? It's a great property and located right across the street ... no shuttle bus needed!

blue_sky_phase
11-26-2007, 03:39 PM
Yea! My first post!

My wife and I stayed at the BW Pavillions this last March.

It was our first visit and we need to save a buck on accomidations.

I would recommend this motel to a budget concious traveler.

The staff were always friendly and the rooms were clean. Nothing at all extravgant but it had all of the things it should have.

Another plus is there is a Denny's directly in front of the motel. A bit pricy, but hey, welcome to Anaheim!

It is a bit of a walk, but not a bad one. We walked to and from the park once but decied to get a Anaheim Resort Transit (ART) pass for our stay. It was $18 dollars.

So yes, if somethig closer or cheaper is not available this should do nicely for you.

Cheers!

NotaGeek
11-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Yea! My first post!

My wife and I stayed at the BW Pavillions this last March.

It was our first visit and we need to save a buck on accomidations.

I would recommend this motel to a budget concious traveler.

The staff were always friendly and the rooms were clean. Nothing at all extravgant but it had all of the things it should have.

Another plus is there is a Denny's directly in front of the motel. A bit pricy, but hey, welcome to Anaheim!

It is a bit of a walk, but not a bad one. We walked to and from the park once but decied to get a Anaheim Resort Transit (ART) pass for our stay. It was $18 dollars.

So yes, if somethig closer or cheaper is not available this should do nicely for you.

Cheers!

:welcome: to INTERCOT ... and thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-26-2007, 05:20 PM
That's great guys thanks for the help! :thumbsup:

I've booked the hotel and I think I will go with the ART

Thanks again! :number1: