PDA

View Full Version : Fave snack credit in parks

Bethis26fan
11-13-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm new to the DP and I am getting ready for my trip in (11 days 17 hours 11 mins) and I was wonder what are your favorite was to use snack credits in each park. The only thing I know for sure is I wanted to try this famous dole whip. So please tell me what your fave snack credit use is in each park. :) Thanks for playing along and passing the time till I'm in the world.

faberj
11-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Ice cream sandwich (made fresh) from Main Street bakery. They are huge so it is easy to share! :mickey:

GrmGrninGost
11-13-2007, 05:25 PM
My absolute favorite of all is the Dole Whip Float! Yum-Yum!! I can't wait to go get one! :mickey:

Catwillow
11-13-2007, 10:06 PM
The Sweet Pretzel w/almonds!!! Great warmed up the next morning with the breakfast coffee, sitting on the deck and enjoying the peace and quiet.

MissStyles
11-14-2007, 10:09 AM
popcorn........so buttery and yummy! i only get it in wdw...nothing else compares.

dundeehunter
11-14-2007, 11:03 AM
not because I love it, but because it's a tradition from when my family traveled to Magic Kingdom when I was 5....chocolate dipped frozen banana on a stick!

I Love :mickey: on a stick ...so I get that as well.

jpH/keD
11-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Funnel Cake at MK, Sleepy hollow, plain w/ powdered sugar! :tasty: ...and of course the Pineapple Dole Whip Float!!

goofysbabe
11-14-2007, 02:44 PM
My dd favorite, must have one everyday while at WDW Mickey Mouse Ice Cream:bar: this started for her when she was an itty bitty and she's just kept it going. I like to try different things. I did however pick up Mickey shaped rice crispy treats (with and without chocolate) last time I was there.

vamaggie
11-14-2007, 02:50 PM
We love the make your own snack at Goofy's candy co in DTD. You can make chocolate covered pretzels, cookies, rice crispy Mickeys (and something else I think) We made a bunch of pretzels and brought them home--sooooo yummy!!! The cookies were really good but (dare I say it) a bit too sweet.

ElenitaB
11-14-2007, 03:09 PM
MK - It's a tie between the Dole Whip Float and the Bakery's Apple Charlotte
Epcot - Ice cream cone (or root beer float) from the Fountainview Cafe
MGM - Fudge from the candy shop next to the Villians store
AK - Fries from Petrifries (we stumbled on these in October and they're actually really good... much better than your normal McD fries)
DTD - Make your own at Goofy's Candy Co.

brad192
11-14-2007, 03:10 PM
My 2 faves would be the Dole Whip Float, or course, and in Epcot - Kaki Gori! Nothing beats a big honkin' shaved ice after walking around WS in the sun & heat for hours! Mmmmm! :tasty:

BriarRose0708
11-14-2007, 03:23 PM
Nothing beats the :bar: on a hot day!

Stickey
11-14-2007, 03:39 PM
My top snacks:

1) Mickey Bar
2) Dole Whip
3) Kringla(Norway)
4) Cheese Pretzel
5) Chocolate shake
6) Chocolate float from Auntie Gravity's
7) Warm almonds
8) Ice cream sandwich

Disneyatic
11-14-2007, 04:36 PM
My all time favorite is the Chip-n-Dale pretzels! I love these and wish I could buy them at home.

Also, the ice cream cone at the new ice cream place at EPCOT is a great deal. I can't remember the name, I think it starts with and E? The soft serve ice cream at MK is great too!
DD and DH love the McD's fries at MK. A large fries uses 1 snack credit!

mudpuppysmom
11-14-2007, 06:19 PM
My absolute gotta have every trip is a mickey head brownie from MGM........it's basically the reason I go to MGM in the first place!!

Magic Smiles
11-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Never done the DDP so I don't know if this is included in the snack category or not, but our favorite snack in AK is the Pluto Lemon Slushies available not far from the Tusker Restaurant. They even come with a souvenir Pluto straw.

tinksmom02
11-14-2007, 08:03 PM
My absolute favorite of all is the Dole Whip Float!
Love it!

chocolate dipped frozen banana on a stick!

I Love :mickey: on a stick ...so I get that as well.
Love them!

I did however pick up Mickey shaped rice crispy treats (with and without chocolate) last time I was there.
Love it!

We love the make your own snack at Goofy's candy co in DTD. You can make chocolate covered pretzels, cookies, rice crispy Mickeys (and something else I think) We made a bunch of pretzels and brought them home--sooooo yummy!!!
Love it--we tried the pretzels, too!

...and in Epcot - Kaki Gori! Nothing beats a big honkin' shaved ice after walking around WS in the sun & heat for hours! Mmmmm! :tasty:
Love it!

bobpfef
11-15-2007, 01:10 PM
Disney has the BEST pretzels. Man, I wish I could get one right now.

BelleandtheBeast
11-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Pretzels are awesome at disney of course the kids always like the mcdonald's cart, :) I have not tried the Dole Whip, but have only heard good things about it. Enjoy your trip and enjoy the food.

RedheadWriter
11-15-2007, 08:10 PM
:mickey: Dole whip!:mickey:
Yummy!
Rachel

IloveDisney71
11-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Well...I love the:
Dole Whip
Nestle Toll House Ice Cream Sandwich
Mickey Ice Cream Bar
and a float from the Ice Cream Shop on Main St. in the MK

Can you tell I have a sweet tooth!?!

Tink#64
11-15-2007, 11:32 PM
Love the :bar:, but the pretzels are awesome! They are so huge that they end up being our meal!:blush:

SurferStitch
11-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Our favorite snack credit use was at Starring Rolls in MGM. We loved to grab a pastry or other sweet for breakfast, and use our snack credit for that.

Also, anything from Kringla!

ElenitaB
11-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Also, the ice cream cone at the new ice cream place at EPCOT is a great deal. I can't remember the name, I think it starts with and E? The soft serve ice cream at MK is great too!
DD and DH love the McD's fries at MK. A large fries uses 1 snack credit!
I think you may mean the Fountainview Cafe (to the right of the fountain) which has been repurposed into an ice cream shop.

I was under the impression that you couldn't use your DDP snack credits in the World Showcase and therefore have never tried to do so. Could someone confirm that they used their credits there?

DDuck66
11-16-2007, 09:50 AM
We always used ours to get waters and drinks to keep in the room for at night or in the morning before we head out to the parks.

DisneyMomx7
11-17-2007, 09:37 AM
We used our snack credits at both Kringla (Norway) and Libert Inn. At Kringla we got school bread and cinnamon rolls and at Liberty Inn we got the icee drinks.

Jared
11-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Ice cream sandwich (made fresh) from Main Street bakery. They are huge so it is easy to share! :mickey:
Didn't I just write about this exact treat in the thread below this one? ;)

I make sure to have an ice cream sandwich every trip, usually sharing the delight with a couple family members. Seriously, the sandwich is big enough for two or three people to eat together, easily.

But my family tends to spend most of our snack credits on bottled water. We drink several bottles each day, and the Disney Dining Plan allows us to pay for our hydration in advance.

texasteacher
11-20-2007, 08:47 PM
My favorite snack for many years has been a citrus swirl in MK.

KAT1811
11-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Most certainly the Dole whip in MK!!! Had a few just to myself on our last trip and now that we are planning to stay at the GF or Poly on our next trip I can pop over at night for a snack if I really crave one (we're planning our fourth child and it will coincide if we're lucky with our next trip)

thejens
11-26-2007, 09:33 PM
School bread in Norway (yes, you can use your DDP) and rice krispy mickey mouse dipped in chocolate. It sounds like I must try the pretzels and ice cream sandwich next trip. And the dole whip floats with vanilla ice cream. The only problem, how am I going to be able to eat all the food that I am looking forward to?!

dolphinmickey9170
11-26-2007, 11:14 PM
I love to use a snack credit on an order of chili cheese fries at Peco's Bills, stop at the fixin's bar and add some onions!! YUMMY!!!