PDA

View Full Version : New year at which park?

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-13-2007, 04:34 PM
Hi guys!

I'm going to WDW in December for New Year again! I have been twice at new Year to Epcot..now I was wondering how the fireworks is at the Studios and Magic Kingdom.

I was absolutely blown away by the fireworks at Epcot and if it is more spectacular than the Studios or MK I would go there again

Please, maybe share some experiences you've had at new year? Are the fireworks at Studios/MK just as good as at Epcot?

cinderellagrl
11-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Personally I have not witnessed the New years eve fireworks from Epcot, but I have seen them at both MK and MGM. This is what we did: The 30th we watched them from MK (they were the special new years eve fireworks, but a day early). It was great! A cast member told us to do this since it is the same show, but a lot less crowded than the actual day. The next night we went to MGM for the actual new years eve fireworks. They were wonderful; set to music, a large dj playing all sorts of music, hats, noise makers, confetti... the whole works! My family and I loved them... We were planning on doing the same thing this year, but instead we got reservations for the party at the Contemporary that night!

Have fun...

Goofeygal
11-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Hi from a fellow michigander. We have been to WDW 2 times for New Years Eve and both times we did MGM. We had a blast they set up a big stage with bands noise makers and hats in front of the Hat. It is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Wow thanks! I didn"t know MK did this! I've made up my mind, I'll go to MK on the 30th and to Disney Studios on New Year's.

Thanks!:mickey: