PDA

View Full Version : Lambert the Sheepish Lion

ISURedBird97
11-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know if Lambert the Sheepish Lion is still being played on the resort TV's?

We stayed at the GF for a week in 2004 and I think we must have seen that cartoon about 100 times. My son and I still sing that song every once in a while. :blush:

BeccaO
11-13-2007, 03:11 PM
My daughter and I liked watching this cartoon too, and you can watch it on you tube, just type in Lambert the sheepish lion and it will pull a few up for you to pick from!!! It's really a catchy song, we were hooked on it too!!! :mickey:

ISURedBird97
11-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks BeccaO! I'll have to check out You Tube.:thumbsup:

This was my first post!! Its so exciting to get such a quick reply.

CanadianWDWFan
11-13-2007, 04:00 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

It was still playing in October! We had seen this one on our last 3 trips.

Also I bought a collection of Disney shorts and it had it in there. I forgot the name, but I'll check it out tonight and post it here.

ISURedBird97
11-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Sweet!!

We are planning a trip to the Poly in June 2008 and I hope its still playing. I've had two kids (Twins) since our last trip and I hope that they get the chance to enjoy Lambert too!!

PS - Intercot is awesome!! Its nice to see I'm not the only one with a passion for all things Disney!

BeccaO
11-13-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm hoping that it is still playing when we go back to the GF in January. That was the first thing that was turned on the TV every morning when we woke up and it seemed like that song was all we heard during the day when the TV got turned on or right before going to bed!! That's what made me curious about a month or so ago to check on you tube!!

I think you will find that any question you have at all about Disney can be answered right here. I actually ask more questions than I answer, I love everything Disney and every day I learn something new!!! Hopefully you will find that here on Intercot!!!:mickey:

kenez
11-13-2007, 10:16 PM
We also have the DVD with the Disney shorts. It is called Walt Disney Treasures - Disney Rarities - Celebrated Shorts, 1920s - 1960s. In addition to Lambert the Sheepish Lion it has Ferdinand the Bull and many others. Here is the complete list (from Amazon):

CONTENTS
* Alice's Wonderland * Ben and Me
* Alice Gets in Dutch * Football, Now and Then
* Alice's Wild West Show * Toot, Whistle, Plunk & Boom
* Alice in the Jungle * Pigs Is Pigs
* Alice's Egg Plant * Social Lion
* Alice's Mysterious Mystery * A Cowboy Needs a Horse
* Alice the Whaler * Hooked Bear
* Ferdinand the Bull * In the Bag
* Chicken Little * Jack and Old Mac
* The Pelican and the Snipe * The Story of Anyburg, U.S.A.
* The Truth about Mother Goose * The Brave Engineer
* Paul Bunyan * Morris, the Midget Moose
* Noah's Ark * Lambert, the Sheepish Lion
* Goliath II * The Little House
* The Saga of Windwagon Smith * Adventures in Music: Melody
* A Symposium on Popular Songs

AbeeNormal
11-13-2007, 10:19 PM
:welcome: ISURedBird97

Glad to see you found the "Internet Community of Tomorrow" :D

I hope you like it here as much as I do. :thumbsup:

You've truly found an amazing group of people:mickey:

AbeeNormal
11-13-2007, 10:22 PM
We also have the DVD with the Disney shorts. It is called Walt Disney Treasures - Disney Rarities - Celebrated Shorts, 1920s - 1960s. In addition to Lambert the Sheepish Lion it has Ferdinand the Bull and many others. Here is the complete list (from Amazon):

CONTENTS
* Alice's Wonderland * Ben and Me
* Alice Gets in Dutch * Football, Now and Then
* Alice's Wild West Show * Toot, Whistle, Plunk & Boom
* Alice in the Jungle * Pigs Is Pigs
* Alice's Egg Plant * Social Lion
* Alice's Mysterious Mystery * A Cowboy Needs a Horse
* Alice the Whaler * Hooked Bear
* Ferdinand the Bull * In the Bag
* Chicken Little * Jack and Old Mac
* The Pelican and the Snipe * The Story of Anyburg, U.S.A.
* The Truth about Mother Goose * The Brave Engineer
* Paul Bunyan * Morris, the Midget Moose
* Noah's Ark * Lambert, the Sheepish Lion
* Goliath II * The Little House
* The Saga of Windwagon Smith * Adventures in Music: Melody
* A Symposium on Popular Songs

A Big :welcome: to you too Kenez

CanadianWDWFan
11-14-2007, 07:52 AM
Well I came back to post what DVD had Lambert on it and kenez beat me to it!!:D

See what a great place Intercot is! Ask and you'll have tons of folks helping you out.

LibertyTreeGal
11-15-2007, 09:02 PM
The most important part of that compilation is the two Humphrey shorts -- In the Bag is my all time favorite cartoon and my sons and their friends beg me to play it everytime they visit.

mac badger
11-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Lambert, the sheepish lion
Lambert, he's always tryin'
to be a wild and wooly lamb
Lambert the sheepish lion

this was my favorite cartoon as a kid. the first time i stayed on property we arrived at midnight to the AKL. i sat in the empty lobby watching cartoons as dh checked in-this cartoon came on i was so happy i almost cried :cloud9:

McGoofy
11-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Your post caught my eye because of the title. Just this past week, I took my son to the library we found the DVD about the rarities and shorts that has already been mentioned and checked it out. We sat around and watched the old cartoons just last night. Then this morning I saw your post! I was going to post about the DVD, but it has already been mentioned!:thumbsup:

We were at Animal Kingdom Lodge back in May, and I remember my son watching the old cartoons on a really high numbered channel---like I think it was in the 90's somewhere past all of the regular channels as well as the foreign language channels. In fact, we found the cartoons by accident, which was a pleasant surprise. I definitely remember watching Steamboat Willie, but I can't remember if Lambert was in the line-up or not.

chamonix
11-24-2007, 08:22 PM
I think it's channel 96, and you can't scroll to it, you must enter the number.