PDA

View Full Version : Veterans

#1donaldfan
11-13-2007, 12:25 PM
I didn't see a post wishing all the U.S. veterans a great day....(sorry it's a day late, computer problems) ... I am very proud to have served and I hope all who read this are as proud of those who served and continue to serve our great nation!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

PirateLover
11-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Hear hear! Thank you for your service. This has been quite an emotional weekend for us as we found out from other family members that my grandfather who passed away saw action in both WWII theaters. Previously he had lead us to believe that he was never actually in combat. We now have some researching to do....
Thanks, vets. :flag:

LibertyTreeGal
11-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Here it is -- it was over in The Water Cooler since it isn't Disney related :mickey:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=119959

mttafire
11-13-2007, 01:23 PM
I didn't see a post wishing all the U.S. veterans a great day....(sorry it's a day late, computer problems) ... I am very proud to have served and I hope all who read this are as proud of those who served and continue to serve our great nation!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Thank you, I too am a VERY proud Veteran.
God Bless, Shawn

ibrowse17
11-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Thanks to all, from another proud veteran:thumbsup:

Marilyn Michetti
11-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Here's another proud Veteran (Viet Nam), U.S.N. thanking others who have and are serving.

It's a privilege to have been in the Navy, and so sad that so many just don't "get it". Without the military we wouldn't have the freedom to complain about everything that's wrong. O.K., I feel better.

Let's keep the pride alive. !:flag:

Melanie
11-14-2007, 02:30 AM
Happy (belated) Veteran's Day! :flag: