PDA

View Full Version : question about 2 free days

katieandrob
11-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Okay long question. When I orginally booked my trip I scheduled it for 9 nights with a 9 day hopper, I then decided to only stay for 7 nights with a 7 day hopper. I was just told that my documents arrived today and they gave me a 9 day hopper when I only paid for 7. Disney said because of computer error I now have been given these extra 2 days for free. I was told by Magical Journeys that I could change to non expiration days when I arrive at disney. Does anyone know if I can have only 2-3 of them changed to non expiration or would my whole package of days need to be changed?
Hope this isn't to confusing.

offwego
11-13-2007, 10:42 AM
It's you whole package as the non expire option is either on your tickets or not. (It may be worth it to add the water parks and more option if you can afford it since they will also not expire)

TheRustyScupper
11-13-2007, 11:01 AM
1) The entire ticket must be non-expire.
2) You cannot do one or two days.
3) In your case, it probably isn't worth it.
4) Non-Expire Option would be $168 after tax per ticket.

caryrae
11-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Can you only upgrade to non expire before you use the ticket the first time or can you use like 5 days then upgrade the 4 days left to non-expire?

WRWDisney
11-13-2007, 12:57 PM
You can add the no expiration option at anytime during your visit, however, you pay for it on the whole ticket. So given your example, you could add it at day five, but your no expiration option would be based on the full value of the ticket (9 days).

In your case this may not makes sense, but if you are going to add the no expiration offer, max out your ticket (i.e.) take it to a full 10 day ticket and as offwego mentioned, I would add the water parks and more option as well.

bleukarma
11-13-2007, 01:04 PM
When my parents came down in June they bought 3 day park hoppers for my nephews and they only used 2 days. On their last day (they spend in Tampa, not at WDW) they decided to add the no expiration so they wouldn’t lose the last day. My mom gave me money and the tickets and the next weekend I drove over to DTD to add the no expiration. I was only charged for the 1 extra day per ticket, not all 3.