PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the cancellation policy of the California Grill?

mouseketeer mom
11-13-2007, 09:08 AM
How long to cancel before a penalty is accessed and your credit card is charged? Thanks everyone! We have this in place right now, and we are rethinking it. Not sure if we should do this with the kids.

JPL
11-13-2007, 09:13 AM
If I'm not mistaken I believe it is 24 hours prior.

SBETigg
11-13-2007, 09:59 AM
If it helps, we were there for our anniversary and kids were everywhere. We wished we had brought our teens with us. They would have loved it for the view alone but with the flatbreads, there is plenty on the menu they would have liked. It is slightly more upscale in atmosphere but seeing the fireworks from the rooftop vantage point is one of those breathtaking WDW experiences that is not to be missed.

Jared
11-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Jeff is correct. You must cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time or your credit card will be charged.

:tasty:

Figment!
11-13-2007, 10:16 AM
For future (or other's) reference, all cancellation policies with penalties can be found in the Advanced Dining Reservations (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/pss.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central.

Just scroll down to the heading of "Credit Cards". :thumbsup:

big blue and hairy
11-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Jeff is correct. You must cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time or your credit card will be charged.

:tasty:

$10 per person.

:sulley:

angedeaile
11-13-2007, 11:17 AM
I would bring the kids.

When we went last, I brought my lil kid who was 9 He had a blast. He thought it was the best pizza he has ever had, loved the view and our waitress gave him her undivided attention. They provided crayons and let him color on the table cloth. He drew pictures of everything we ate that night and our waitress let us it home with us. He told me that was one of his favorite places.

Although, if you have younger ones that might get too ansy sitting down for longer than 30 minutes, you might want to cancel.

In regards to your actual question, this is the information for Cali Grill's cancelation policy from Intercot's infocentral.

"Cancel 24 hours in advance.
$20 per person penalty. "

Edit: I just realized Figment! provided the link to the page I found that info on. I just saved you a step I guess :)