PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Update

EPCOT84
11-13-2007, 12:10 AM
I logged on to Photopass and just noticed two new features which would be good for uploaded pictures (they were not available before this week) as well as the CD pictures I imagine.:

:mickey: New borders you can add to uploaded pictures from your own camera, with DL or WDW wording, 2007, 2008, and in different colors.

:mickey: New holiday card styles (folded cards)

DizNee143
11-13-2007, 08:39 AM
oooh..thanx for letting us know..im gonna sit down this weekend and look at all my photos from being in disney last week!! :mickey:

IloveDisney71
11-13-2007, 09:42 AM
What a great idea! I love to take tons of pictures of my family at WDW and I've always wanted to be able to add some special touches to some of the pictures.
Did it mention how much it would cost? I imagine it would be the same price as a photopass picture.

EPCOT84
11-15-2007, 02:58 AM
Yes, it will be Photopass prices, so a bit pricey. It appears the various print discounts they run for a few days every few days would apply to the upload. You can't transfer the bordered uploaded pictures to a Photopass CD but the uploads can be used for every other product there. Because their print quality is exceptional, it may be worth it for that really special portrait, group shots, or memorable shot.

Fallendroplet
11-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Wow! I never knew Photopass did any of that...we will have to check it out on our next visit!! :mickey: