PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Do Revue--what's included

Disneyatic
11-12-2007, 01:51 PM
We have decided to try HDDR on our next trip and I was reading the menu and noticed that by beverages it says something about unlimited draft beer.
Does this meal include beer/alcoholic beverages?

Also, if we are on the DDP, would it be better to pay OOP for this meal or use 2 TS credits?
How is the level2 and 3 seating for the show?

diannamouse
11-12-2007, 03:10 PM
The two times we have gone to the HDDR, beer and wine (as well as soda, lemonade, tea, etc.) were included. Although we were on the dining plan, we opted to pay out of pocket for the HDDR so that we could get the Cat. 1 seating and also because we did not want to use up two credit each. Just did not seem to be the best use of our table service credits when we did the math.

pox24
11-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Beer and wine are included.

LibertyTreeGal
11-12-2007, 03:52 PM
It's worth paying OOP for the 1st tier seating :thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Beer and wine are included (DH is happy about that), and the food is actually pretty good.

We've always paid for HDD, but since we have the Deluxe Plan for 2008, we've decided to go with the Cat #2 seating, and hope for the best...we have extra credits though. If I was on the "regular" DDP, I would pay OOP again, and get the better seats :mickey:

Rodders
11-13-2007, 12:20 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade to Cat 1 seating if you use the DDP?

Mrs.Mya
11-13-2007, 12:26 PM
I personally don't think that there is a bad seat in the house. Last year we sat in the upper level next to the railing, and we could see everything perfectly. We have ADR's on Tues. with category 2 seating because we are on the DDP, so I hope the seating is even better than last time. I don't think you will be disappointed with any seat !! :thumbsup:

Also, I'm pretty sure that when you are on the DDP, you can only get category 2 or 3.

LibertyTreeGal
11-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade to Cat 1 seating if you use the DDP?

Yes, as of August 19, you can use the DDP to get category 1 seating but ONLY for the 9:30 show, according to another site that will go unnamed :secret: