PDA

View Full Version : Made my ADR's for May :)

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I feel like I won the lottery!

I called Disney Dining this morning, and was able to get all of the ADR's for our May 2008 trip. It is a very special trip for us, my DD is turning 10 during the trip, and we're taking my mother with us, who has never been to WDW.

So, today was our magic 180-day (plus 10) for our ADR's and I was on the phone at 7am and very happy to report that we got all of the ADR's we wanted, at the times we wanted :mickey:

DD is especially happy since we booked breakfast at CRT :princess:, DH is happy since we booked the Brown Derby , and DM is happy since she says this makes the trip seem a lot closer. :balloon:

Wow, I don't know what I'm having for dinner tonight, but I am so happy that ADR's are booked, and just had to share my excitment with people who would understand :number1:

Tygger7
11-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Woo hoo!! Congrats!! And I get to make my ADR's tomorrow!! Looks like we'll be at the world at the same time in May! :thumbsup:

It feels so good to finally hit the 180 day mark!!!:joy:

BriarRose0708
11-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Yay, congrats! Where are you going??

Belle_0717
11-12-2007, 01:35 PM
DH and I decided visit again in March (instead of going on a cruise - not a Disney one). It is so much cheaper to go to WDW now that we are DVC members.

So I got a little scared that we wouldn't be able to get the ADRs we wanted. But we had luck. We are having breakfast at 1900 Park Fare - I always wanted to eat at the GF. And since we are at AKV, we are eating at Boma. We also made spa reservations for SSR.

I am tossing around another ADR - I loved CRT and O'Hana and don't forget Kona. Not sure what else we should reserve - it's the first week in March. Any suggestions?? Is Brown Derby something we should look into?

JPL
11-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Wow I can't even beging to think where I want to eat for January Trip and you have May done :blush: Also going in June but 6 months out is just to far for me to plan food. I had trouble deciding when it was only 90 days out :(

AbeeNormal
11-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Please wish your daughter a :birthday: for me.

It sounds like you are going to have a blast. :grouphug:

I've made my ADR's for our Jan. trip some time ago and I am little embarassed to say I've changed them a bunch of times due to all the great info here on Intercot.
:blush:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :wave:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Thank you for all of your kind words, and happy wishes.

We're going to be in the World from May 10 - 17...do I see visions of an Intercot get-together for a ride or two?

I'm just so glad I got a good CM, she made making them all a good experience, even though it is more than a little crazy to have dining booked so far ahead!

I'm just so glad we have intercot, I never would have known how early you should/could book this.

Tygger7 - good luck tomorrow...I hope you get what you want too:thumbsup: