PDA

View Full Version : Ice Palace

mickeymousedabomb
11-12-2007, 12:53 PM
So who's just hyped to see Cindy's castle decorated like an ice palace with all those twinkling lights!! We leave in 9 mornings and I am extatic to see the castle!! What a great time to go visit WDW! Mickey here we come!:cloud9:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-12-2007, 01:21 PM
It's really very beautiful. The lights are on faders so that it constantly looks like it is snowing. Plus - it's featured in the regular set of Wishes. I was stunned looking at it last night backstage.

However...the tree still isn't up...and the parties start tonight. Unless it went up this morning after I left.

disneymom15
11-12-2007, 01:58 PM
I really want to see it. I'm talking myself into planning a quick trip for early January. Now I just have to sweet talk my husband into going with me.

Mrs.Mya
11-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Just saw an awesome pic of it on another forum. It is absolutely beautiful !! I am fortunate to be able to see it this coming Saturday !!! :cloud9:

mickeys_princess_mom
11-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Absolutely beside myself! Will be there three weeks from today, and this will be the best Christmas present! Will need tons of pix, and does anyone know if there is a tee shirt with this on it?

LandFan
11-12-2007, 08:11 PM
I totally can't wait to see it - 9 more days!!

IloveDisney71
11-13-2007, 09:55 AM
In the pictures it looks BEAUTIFUL, so I can't wait to see it when we go in December. I'm so excited that it is on for everyone. I was afraid it would just be "on" during the Christmas party.