PDA

View Full Version : Got Ratatouille DVD this weekend

murphy1
11-12-2007, 12:31 PM
DH took the kids to see it in the theatre. One of the kids was sick this weekend and the movie just came out on DVD, so I told him to buy the DVD. It is such a great flick! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, you and your kids will love it!:mickey:

magicman
11-12-2007, 01:07 PM
We bought it this weekend. We love the movie. The only problem is that it makes me hungry.

murphy1
11-12-2007, 07:13 PM
LOL Me, too!! I made French Onion soup tonight b/c of that movie! Don't you just want to fly to Paris, too??

DizNee143
11-13-2007, 11:39 AM
i bought this while i was in disney on the day it came out..and since then i have tried watching it 3 times..and i keep falling asleep on it..lol..im glad i saw it in the theatre..cuz i can seem to watch it at home..lol..its a great movie..i made sure i bought it as soon as i could!! :mickey:

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-13-2007, 04:48 PM
:mickey:I can't wait to see it!

Does it have a slipcover?

GrmGrninGost
11-14-2007, 07:46 PM
What a great movie! I remember not being very excited about it after watching previews. Then we went to see it and WOW! It is AWESOME! :mickey:

RAIDER
11-20-2007, 10:40 AM
The film hasnt been out all that long here ..But i saw in the cinema this week and i thought it was one of pixars best ..I deffinately will be buying it when it comes out on dvd in the UK :thumbsup:

2Epcot
11-20-2007, 11:26 AM
I like that the films come out right at the holiday time, so I just put them on my Christmas list, and then don't have to buy them myself. :gift: I always enjoy the extra features Pixar puts on their DVDs as well.

chrisb26
11-20-2007, 11:38 AM
When the movie was in theaters I wasn't too excited to see it but after it came out on video everybody was saying it was so good that I decided to give in and buy it and its great! I really enjoyed it. The movie was funny and entertaining. Who knew a movie about a rat that cooks food could be so good and actually make you hungry. :D

Does it have a slipcover?

Yes the movie does have a slip cover.