PDA

View Full Version : Ordering holiday photo cards

DisneyDog
11-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Need a bit of advice. For the past two years, I have ordered cards from Snapfish. They are fabulous, do great work and my orders have come very quickly. However, this year I am having trouble finding a card that goes well with my chosen photo. Also, we celebrate Hanukkah, not Christmas, and I like to get a card that is for the "holidays" or "seasons greetings" so that I can send them out to everyone on my list, and the choices are a bit mininal this year on that site -- especially since they haven't added that many new ones (don't want to use the same background I used last year).

Can anyone recommend a reliable company to go through, with interesting cards to choose from? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

Jill

ElenitaB
11-12-2007, 12:16 PM
I'm not sure if Snapfish allows you to use just a picture as the cover of your card. You could use Photoshop or a similar program to write your greeting on the photo, and submit that file (a JPG) for your card cover.

DisneyDudet
11-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Depending on what you want, lots of people sell Disney themed photo cards. Disneyshopping has them on their "personalized" section. Costco also sells them at their stores, and you may be able to order them online.

Little drug store chains also have them, like CVS or Walgreens.

We have only done Costco and this year, we bought ours through the Disney Cruise Line. Both have turned out amazing!

AZ Disney
11-12-2007, 01:02 PM
I love Costco photo cards for their large selection, convenience and their price. First set of 50 is $15.99 and each set of 25 more is $5.99.

www.costco.com then select photo center.

DisneyDog
11-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Thanks AZ Disney! That was a HUGE help. Luckily I have a Costco membership that I needed to make some use of. I ordered them, called the store and they said they would be ready in an hour! How amazing is that?? What a great price too. Thanks so much!!!!

AZ Disney
11-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Awesome! I know, I can't get over how easy, cheap, and quick they make it for you. One of lifes simple pleasures!

P.S. Try the deluxe personalized calendars sometime, they are the BEST EVER!