PDA

View Full Version : I've got a date!

JohnHMCWYG
11-12-2007, 11:05 AM
A departure date, that is.

The planning for our next Disney trip has been going on for several months. My mom has finally set up the flights. We'll be leaving on May 1st and coming back on the 10th.

Less than half-a-year to go...This is going to be great.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

PlutoLover
11-12-2007, 11:37 AM
:congrats:

That's so exciting!!! Plus not a long time to wait but just enough time to plan :mickey3:

Figgyluv03
11-12-2007, 12:15 PM
10 days in the world! Lucky you! Congrats and have fun!!!

jclightchasr
11-12-2007, 12:28 PM
have a blast, pack sunscreen, comfortable shoes, throw-away ponchos, powdered drink mixes, and meat sticks don't forget those meat sticks man they'll get you through the day. :thumbsup::D

JohnHMCWYG
11-13-2007, 07:21 PM
have a blast, pack sunscreen, comfortable shoes, throw-away ponchos, powdered drink mixes, and meat sticks don't forget those meat sticks man they'll get you through the day. :thumbsup::D

Actually, we're not spending the entire 10 days in the world. The first 2 days will be seeing us up help my brother get ready to go back with us to NY. He's graduating college in May. Once the ceremony's done, it's off to Disney from there.

I've already got 640 dollars saved up in spending money coming from various sources including money I didn't spend on this year's vacation, extracts from paychecks and spare change I've found everywhere I can.

I'm looking forward to this trip.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff