PDA

View Full Version : I just ordered a Cinderella Castle Playset for my 3.5 yo dd!

Mom2princesses
11-12-2007, 09:27 AM
I am so happy because she is just going to love it. I called up Disney Merchandising and they are going to ship it. My 3 yo is just totally in love with both Cinderella and the Castle ever since we went to WDW. They still have them available for the holidays if anyone out there wants to order it. I just ordered it today so they still have them in stock. It is very reasonable $69.00 for what you get.

I can't wait for her to open it! Anyone else doing their Christmas Shopping from Disney?

mickey&missy
11-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Awww!!! She'll be so excited!! We have 2 castle playsets! I bought 1 for DD on our first trip in 05 and gave it to her for her birthday. Then last trip she bought herself a new one with her own money because she had lost some of the pieces!

It's very cute!!!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-12-2007, 04:40 PM
We got the playset for our DD for her 4th birthday in October. She loves it and still plays with it daily.

I hope your DD loves it!!

Lucyrella
11-12-2007, 05:21 PM
WE bought one of these in August on our trip, and I had it shipped home.... we are giving it to our 4 year for Christmas... can not wait to see the look on her face when she opens that one!

crazeedizneefinatic
11-12-2007, 07:07 PM
She will love it! I know we do! We have that along with dumbo ride, haunted mansion, spaceship earth, space mountain, tree of life and tea cups. They go under our tree every year surrounded by the monorail of course! My 7 year old son get so excited around this time since he knows they will be put up soon. We usually put our tree up on the night before Thanksgiving. I know I know, early but gives us plently of time to shop, wrap and enjoy the Holidays.