PDA

View Full Version : So Excited!!!!

#1disneyfan
11-12-2007, 09:07 AM
I am so excited I just had to share! My DH has been laid off for 6 months and finally started work last Monday. The reasons I am so excited is a) because he is back to work and b) last November we booked the Land/Sea cruise with 2 extra nights on land. I was really nervous about it because I wasn't sure if we would be able to still go. Now that he is back to work, I will find a way to go! I have 6 months to finish paying it off. This is our first cruise too, and our DD11 is so excited. I really didn't want to have to disappoint her. It will be rough coming up with all the money, but I will find it somewhere!

faline
11-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Congrats on your spouse's new position! It must be a big relief for all of you!

Mom2princesses
11-12-2007, 09:31 AM
YAY!!!! Great news Monica! It is so tough now a days to find a new job. Glad your dh is working again and that you will be able to take your vacation. Woohoo! :woohoo:

Tinkerfreak
11-12-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm so happy for you. Im so glad that your trip is still on it sounds wonderful.

Dsnygirl
11-12-2007, 10:38 AM
:party: Congrats to your DH on his new job - we've been through that, so I can appreciate how rough it's been. That's great that your trip will still be able to happen -- sending some "extra $$" :pixie: your way as you plan for it!! Have fun!! :party:

mickey&missy
11-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Congrats!! I'm so glad DH was able to to find work and you'll be able to go on your trip! Good luck with everything! You guys deserve a magical vacation!!

Figgyluv03
11-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Congrats! I had to light a fire under DBf for him get looking for a job. I told him if he didn't, I was going without him!!!!

AbeeNormal
11-12-2007, 04:32 PM
So glad to see everything is going to work out for the best for you and your family. :cloud9:

Have a wonderful time. :mickey:

DisneyDudet
11-12-2007, 07:30 PM
I know what its like to think you might have to cancel a trip, so I feel your pain.

You WON'T be disappointed in the Cruise. Our 7 night on the Magic to the Eastern Caribbean was the BEST vacation my family has EVER had. Even better than all 13 trips to Disney World!

So happy this is looking like a reality for you now!

Bethis26fan
11-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Congrats on your husbands new job. My dad was lay off a couple of months ago after his company changed hands while he was out for surgry and I know how stressful it's been on my parents and they don't have any children at home. I know it's a big relife for you both, good luck with your savings for your trip.

Tink#64
11-12-2007, 11:47 PM
:yay: Yeah for you! I know the feeling. DH was without a job since August when his company moved to Mexico. I told him that he needed to find something by October so we'd be able to use the DS's fall break next year & go back or DS's & I might have to go to WDW without him! He started a job 2 weeks ago. :whew:

Such a thrill and a relief to know you can plan another trip! I know I'm doing my happy dance & we don't even have the trip booked yet!:dance: So I'm sure you are just on cloud nine!:cloud9:

So happy for you!:congrats: And for your DH, I know it was very stressful for mine! Yeah for him!:yay: