PDA

View Full Version : Studio Or 2 Bedroom

Pollack
11-12-2007, 08:13 AM
:mjump:I'M PLANNING OUR '08 TRIP FOR OCT 3RD-12TH WITH OUR BEST FRIENDS FROM AZ. I KNOW THE BWV AND BCV ARE BUSY THAT TIME OF YEAR BECAUSE OF THE FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL. OUR HOME RESORT IS SSR BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SWITCH IF EITHER BECOME AVAILABLE. I'VE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THE WAIT LIST SO FAR. MY QUESTION IS, IS IT EASIER TO GET A 2 BEDROOM OR 2 STUDIOS THAT TIME OF YEAR. I KNOW THE 2 BEDROOM IS MORE POINTS BUT WE ARE WILLING T O USE THE POINTS TO ALL BE TOGETHER. THANKS IN ADVANCE!! :thanks:

DVC Mike
11-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Typically, the following are the room types, from the hardest to book to the easiest to book:

GV
Studio
2-BR
1-BR

Horizon93
11-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Mike, thanks for that list. I would not have guessed that. Good to know.

J.T.Toad
12-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Dear Pollack

Our home resort is SSR as well but we have never stayed there or even visited the resort. We have always stayed at BWV or BCV. We have never had a problem. We also visit during the food and Wine fest in October. If you would like my tips on getting the room you want Pm me and I will be happy to help you.

Good Luck
JT

DisneyGiant
12-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Dear Pollack

Our home resort is SSR as well but we have never stayed there or even visited the resort. We have always stayed at BWV or BCV. We have never had a problem.

Ditto here too. We always select a two bedroom.

But you're lucky - if you don't need the two bedroom for the people count (sleeps 8) - you can go either way - depending on the room availability.

I've always thought 2 BRs were the last to go, because they cost more points........