PDA

View Full Version : Desperate for these mugs!

disneycraze
11-12-2007, 02:39 AM
I have been trying for the last five-six years to find more of these mugs (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff3/dshoales/?action=view&current=IMG_0024.jpg). I can't find any of these online, as I want to buy more of these. Since it's so hard to find these, I am also wondering how rare these must be. We bought these in 2001 on our Honeymoon to Disney World, in Downtown Disney in the chefs store.
I hope someone can tell me where I can find more of these as the Minnie mug is developing a crack and I just love the look of these.

Thanks!

dlpmikki
11-12-2007, 01:51 PM
I remember those mugs. The last time I saw them I think was in a UK Disney store but that was about the same timeframe as you are talking about. Good luck finding them.

JPL
11-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Your best option would most likely be Ebay at this point or hunting through garage sales and flea markets in your area.

Ed
11-12-2007, 03:07 PM
They may or may not be able to help, but you might want to drop an e-mail to Guest Communications at
[email protected]

I've seen them work some pretty impressive "miracles" in the past, and they just might be able to locate these particular mugs among their surplus merchandise.

Play up the aspect of how much they mean to you, how long you've been searching for them, how disappointed you've been, yada yada, yada...

Sure can't hurt to try.

disneycraze
11-13-2007, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the replys, and thanks for the link TiggTigg5! So far eBay has failed me repeatedly and it gets to you after a while ;).