PDA

View Full Version : DTD and Disney Quest

ljv1975
11-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Ok, a few questions!
I got the park hopper and more add on when I booked with my Disney Visa. They said it included Disney Quest. To get admission does it count as one of your days in the parks or is it a separate thing all together? I'm wondering because we have 4 day park hoppers and I want to spend Mon-Thurs at the different parks, but thought since we check out on Friday we could go to DTD in the afternoon. Will the Disney Quest admission still be valid if we have checked out of our resort?
Also, is there anything appropriate for a 2 year old to do there? If there isn't anything that would be of interest to DD then I won't worry about it anyway.
Thanks!!:mickey:

SBETigg
11-11-2007, 03:45 PM
It is an extra, separate from your park admission so it won't count against your park hopping days. You can do it as you plan, as a separate day from park visits and after you check out of your resort, no problems there.

Not sure about the appropriateness of Disney Quest for a two-year-old, though. I don't think they have a lot, if anything, to appeal to that age group. Downtown Disney is fun. Unless you plan to go to a waterpark or use more than one trip to Disney Quest as your extra, the add on of the water parks and more may be a waste of money for you.

AmberB
11-11-2007, 04:06 PM
My husband and I had a great time a Disney Quest our first time, so we convinced the entire family to go, including kids 7, 4, 2.5 and 2.5. The oldest kid had fun, but it was a little over the heads of the rest of them. They couldn't do a lot because of height requirements and skill level. I would say skip it with a 2 year old.

All of the kids did have a great time at Blizzard Beach. There were small slides in the kids area that they loved. They also loved the family raft ride. I would say that a waterpark might be more enjoyable for you.

meandmydog1
11-11-2007, 04:23 PM
I would definitely skip it if you are concentrating on it being something for a 2 year old to do. Lots of higher level video games.