PDA

View Full Version : Disney Shaped/Themed Party Food

traceyo1
11-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am having a PreDisney Vacation Party in 2 weeks. We will be doing our final planning and going over itineraries, lodging, etc. I want to have food that goes along with the Disney Theme. I read about cupcakes with M&M nose and eyes and oreo cookie ears. Does anyone else have any ideas? I'd love to hear some of them.:eat:

Bluesky481
11-11-2007, 11:41 AM
I think Disney has taken over my local grocery store! :mickey:

A couple weeks ago I found Disney hamburger patties (shaped like Mickey) in the frozen department. They also sell Mickey Mouse shaped cheese slices in the dairy isle. Of course, there's also Disney themed snack all over most stores (granola bars, yogurt, fruit snacks, etc.) I'm sure there's so much more, but that's what I happened to stumble across on my last grocery run.

If this is a fairly informal party, Disney also has an entire line of paper plates and cutlery (they had the Muppets theme at our grocery store).

Hopefully this info. gives you a few more ideas/options. Have fun!:D

BronxTigger
11-11-2007, 12:11 PM
A Party Supply store will usually have paper plates and accessories with Disney themes. You can probably find Mickey themes and I've also seen Pooh before.

RockChalkKimball
11-11-2007, 03:21 PM
We found Mickey shaped pizzas in Walmart yesterday. My DS thought it was funny, since we have never seen these at the resort. You probably have enough time to order some things on line.

berri_boo
11-11-2007, 04:43 PM
I also found the Mickey head shaped pizza at Wal-Mart. I actually bought a couple to eat in preparation to going to WDW in 12 days!!!! I'm going to eat one this week & one next week before we leave.....it's just my way of getting something Disney before going on our trip :blush: