PDA

View Full Version : Reserve seating?

DonnaT103
11-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Ok this maybe a really stupid question, but can some one explain reserved seating to me. I've been hearing here that people have reserve seating for this and for that, but what exactly is it, how do you get it and is it really neccessary?
Thanks.

NotaGeek
11-12-2007, 06:09 PM
At the Disneyland Resort you can (and should for some of the big name restaurants and shows) call 1-714-781-3463 for Disney Dining. You can make reservations 60 days in advance. This will give you access to the first available table for your party's size at the time you reserve. This doesn't mean there won't be a wait, most of the time there will be a short wait, but it puts you in front of the walk ups! For restaurants like Blue Bayou it gets you in the door, as most days there are no walk-up reservations available.

You can also reserve priority seating at the restaurants of the Hotels, and some restaurants in DCA (when the electric parade is running it's a great seating at the Trattoria and you can watch the parade during dinner!).

For Fantasmic! you can do priority seating for a fee and it includes chairs and no need to stake out a seat 2 hours before to be in the front of the seating area in front of the Rivers of America, and it includes a Dessert Box.

Marilyn Michetti
11-16-2007, 10:50 AM
I just got off the phone, not five minutes ago, and booked the Blue Bayou for dinner, and Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast. We're 23 days out, and I almost didn't even bother, but I think DH will like BB, and we both like the breakfast buffet's.

It only took a couple of minutes before I had a CM.:thumbsup:

Donalds Duckie
11-24-2007, 08:44 AM
I just got off the phone, not five minutes ago, and booked the Blue Bayou for dinner, and Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast. We're 23 days out, and I almost didn't even bother, but I think DH will like BB, and we both like the breakfast buffet's.

It only took a couple of minutes before I had a CM.:thumbsup:

Hi Marilyn! It's very good that you called for priority seating for Blue Bayou and Goofy's Kitchen. I'd never plan to eat at BB or GF without advanced dining reservations! Goofy's Kitchen is FUN! We (all adults) eat at Goofy's every trip.

Mrs Bus Driver
01-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Just a heads up when I went in Oct BB would only let people with prior reservations in. Now I make reservations in advance.:goofy:

Mandalorian30
01-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Do you reserve priority seating for Fantasmic! through that same number? And what is the cost? I'm thinking about doing this for my trip in April.

tinkwest
01-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Do you reserve priority seating for Fantasmic! through that same number? And what is the cost? I'm thinking about doing this for my trip in April.

1-714-781-3463 will get you connected with someone that can reserve Fantasmic! seating for you. The cost is $59 for 10 yrs old and over, $49 for 3-9. I believe you may reserve up to 60 days in advance.

Mandalorian30
01-04-2008, 04:18 PM
1-714-781-3463 will get you connected with someone that can reserve Fantasmic! seating for you. The cost is $59 for 10 yrs old and over, $49 for 3-9. I believe you may reserve up to 60 days in advance.

Great! Thank you so much!