PDA

View Full Version : Candy Cane or BW Park Place Inn?

lindique
11-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Does anyone have a preference between these 2 hotels? (or maybe there is something even better within walking distance?) I'm thinking about a trip next Spring to DL. I've stayed at the Candy Cane before, but not the BW. Thanks for your help.:mickey:

susy the groomer
11-11-2007, 11:53 AM
I've stayed in both and most of the others as well.
They are all about the same. Good, not fabulous, and very close.
:thumbsup:

Disneyluvr2
11-12-2007, 01:29 AM
I haven't stayed at either one but Park Place Inn is directly across the street from the entrance so that one would get my vote! I've heard great review on the Candy Cane but it's about 1/4 of a mile from the entrance. They do have a shuttle though.

drevlo
11-14-2007, 02:47 AM
Candy Cane
Candy Cane
Candy Cane
Candy Cane....
If we're not staying onsite, they we stay at the Candy Cane.
The walk is really not as bad/long as some folks think.
The grounds and the rooms have always been very clean...the employees have been very friendly.
The Continental breakfast is nice...not spectacular, but nice.

I think that you cannot go wrong staying there.

NotaGeek
11-14-2007, 02:54 AM
I have stayed at the Park Place Inn several times. If I am not staying at the Disneyland Hotel, I choose the BWPPI. Wonderful location, friendly staff and clean property.

lindique
11-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks, everyone. It looks like the vote is pretty even so far, so I guess the two hotels are pretty comparable? Anyone care to break the tie?

japhilli
11-21-2007, 04:40 PM
CANDY CANE INN

This place was GREAT!!!!! It was very clean and had a great feel about it. The walk is not bad at all, but it deos have a shuttle if you prefer.

I definately vote for CANDY CANE INN!!!!!