PDA

View Full Version : Disney Transportation

PetefromRI
11-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Is it just me or is Disney Transportation(mainly the busses to and from resorts)getting worse?The last few times that we went it seemed that there weren't enough busses back to the resorts from the theme parks.One of the reasons we like to stay inside is the transportation but I'm starting to think about getting a rental instead of taking the busses or maybe staying outside Disney all together if I have to drive myself to the parks.What's your opinion?I really like staying on property but if I have to get a rental I might as well rent a villa or vacation home for 1/2 the price.

Speedy1998
11-11-2007, 10:14 AM
I actually thought it was better my last trip. My longest wait for a bus was 20 min as opposed to 2 years ago when I had several waits of 45 min.

Tinkerfreak
11-11-2007, 11:04 AM
The bus service at the Poly was not good at all. Every time we went to the bus stop we waited 30 minutes at least. Thank goodness we did not have to use them for every park. It was the same going to MGM, AK or DTD or waiting to get back to our resort. I will never complain about AKL's bus service again. We never wait more than 20 minutes for a bus there and don't share a bus with any other resorts.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
The bus service at SSR in September was nearly perfect. The best service we have had in the past 11 years in all of the resorts we stayed in.

We never had more then a 15 minute wait in the am going to the parks and they were almost always right there when we left the parks. The only wait we had was after MNSSHP on 9/21 and that was only twenty minutes.

I am sorry for you that have had issues but, we were really pleased with our service at Saratoga Springs.