PDA

View Full Version : Trans Siberian Orchestra

Jeri Lynn
11-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Just wanted to tell you I saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra at the DCU Center in Worcester MA last night, what an awesome show. I went with my kids, one sister and my Aunt. DH is away hunting in Maine, I think I am going to get tickets to see them when they are in Hartford in December.

Spectacular show!

Donald
11-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Awesome! We are going to see them on November 30th when they come to East Lansing, Michigan. I love their music! I just downloaded a couple of their songs for my ringtones on my cell.:rocker::drummer::deer:

fig's disney
11-11-2007, 08:54 PM
i've seen them the past two years (won't be able to make it this year though).......honestly these are very talented artists and though show is quite long.......Who would have thought pyro, snow, head-banging, and Christmas could have been combined......amazing show.....but a note of caution-it is a rock concert............sensitive ears should sit furter back

ChipDale2708
11-12-2007, 01:11 PM
My friend and I went for the first time last year and were in complete awe at how amazing the show was. We weren't sure what to expect but came away with huge smiles on our faces. I love rock music and for it to have a classical twist is just incredible and then to throw in Christmas music - oh wow! We got our tickets for the Hartford show already - can't wait! Glad it's before Christmas this year.

DizNee143
11-13-2007, 11:47 AM
wow how weird..i was jsut looking up ticket prices about an hour ago..and then i see this thread!! i wanna go..but im thinking of getting tickets for my parents instead as an early christmas gift..i think they would love it!! i love there cds...:mickey:

conorsmom2000
11-16-2007, 11:13 PM
I would love to see them in concert but I just never got around to looking into it! I just love their music and it's probably my most played holiday music (and it's on my cell phone as my ringtone and answer tones!) :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the show!