PDA

View Full Version : My Friend's Trip

glenpreece
11-10-2007, 09:20 PM
So my friend Robin is going to take her family to WDW. Her, her husband, her 2 kids and the 2 step kids are all going. I've been helping them pick things out and they have decided on the dining plan. I was just happy to get them onsite. Anyways here is what I have picked for them:

Crystal Palace Bfast
1900 PF Dinner

Akershus Dinner

Chef Mickey Bfast
LibertyTT Dinner

Hollywood & V Fantasmic dinner

O Hana Dinner

Le Cellier Dinner

They have some character meals and I tried to stick to buffets/all you can eat. They have one left and we were thinking of the Donald Bfast at AK which is now at Tusker House. So what do you think? The kids are 4, 6, step13 ,step 15. Oh and they are doing 2days Universal (boo) that's why they have dbl meals on some days.

tinksmom02
11-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Looks good! What a great friend you are to help them plan!

I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard mixed reviews about Akershus for dinner. If they're into different foods, they'll probably enjoy it. I had ADR's there last January, but cancelled them after reading over the menu. Felt that most of my party would be a bit turned off by many of the meals offered.

BUT, many, many people here on Intercot love it and say it's their favorite meal, so, to each his own, I guess.

Love Ohana, and we enjoyed CP breakfast and 1900 dinner last trip. If the younger kids are into the characters (older ones, too, I guess LOL), these two are wonderful choices for character interaction!

glenpreece
11-12-2007, 06:37 PM
I did Akershus on my last trip and it was fantastic by far one of the best meals we had all week.

AbeeNormal
11-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Sounds like your friends are going to have a great rip, thanks to your help:wave: