PDA

View Full Version : Puppies On The Way

Pastcastmemberdaughter
11-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Well I'm about 90% sure my dog is pregnant! She's due anywhere around Thanksgiving day (wouldn't that be interesting, eating turkey and birthing puppies). She's a pomeranian and she was bred with a chihuahua-pomeranian mix. This was a total surprise because I didn't think he got to her but sure enough he did. As long as everyone is healthy and happy I'll be good. My last litter I had one being a still born so I'm hoping for a full healthy litter this time! She's a first time mother so I'm a little nervous but I'm sure she'll do wonderful. Wish us luck! :fingers::joy::yay::dog:

MsMin
11-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Loads of healthy puppies to you. We are still recuperating from our last litter. We have Yorkies here :paw: Our last litter was tough b/c she was carrying too many and they were born about 10 days early. Only two survived out of 5, it was so sad and we had so many ppl wanting pups. We always did an x-ray the week before to help let us know if we could expect problems. We knew she had 5 but were hoping she could carry them longer. Sending puppy :pixie: Hope all goes well. Let us know.

chrisb26
11-10-2007, 12:53 AM
aww thats great! Here is some :pixie: that all goes well!

Katzateer
11-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Sounds like they will be cute puppies-hope everything goes well.

Whenever we have had a litter of puppies over the years, at least one from each litter has died. I wonder if that is a common thing to happen with puppies. Doesn't seem to happen as often in cats.

:pixie: for the mom, new babies, and you!

divinedi
11-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Congrats!! We just got, about 3 weeks ago, a male 9 week old Pom/Chi cross puppy, he is the cutest little thing!!! Just a really nice mix of the two parents. It's taking time, but he's fitting in very nicely with our 6 year old mini poodle and our family. Good luck with your puppies!