PDA

View Full Version : Rude Security Guard

Minnie4me
11-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Hi All,

DW and I just got back from Disney a bit ago and had what I consider to be a bad experience with one of the security guards.

My wife and I were leaving our resort (POFQ) to go to DTD when we realized we forgot something. We had just pulled out past the guard gate, made a U turn and attempted to come back through.

Note - would think the guard saw us leave and turn around, but maybe he didn't. No other cars were coming or going at the time.

We pulled up to the gate, keep in mind our POFQ parking pass was in plain view on my dash.

The guard said "Yes?" very Indignantly. I then said "We are just going back to our room". He then held up a room key card and said "not without one of these". Again very Indignantly.

I asked him why do we need to show a room key when we have a pass right on our dashboard?

He said that they have problems with kids, that are not guests, coming in and using the pool.

Hmmmm, we are in our 40's, and we just pulled through and turned around.

However, I will say, they do have a sign posted that says to present an ID.

My thoughts are....

I work at a secure facility and have to show my ID a hundred times a day. The last thing I want is to have to show my ID to someone to let me into a resort that I paid good money to stay at. Especially since I have a resort parking pass right on my dash.

If he would have said something like " I will need to see some ID please", I probably wouldn't be so irked, but what he said and the tone he said it in really left a bad taste in my mouth.

I would like to make a complaint to Disney. Does anyone know a mailing address or e-mail?

Also, please tell me your thoughts and comments on this.

Thanks!!

Piglet822
11-09-2007, 07:37 PM
I had a situation with a security guard at the Contemporary last year and I reported her to the resort manager. I don't know if anything was done but she (the manager) did seem to take a genuine interest in what I told her.
I don't have the email address handy - hopefully someone who does will post shortly. Good luck and keep us posted.

Maleficent's Dad
11-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Try this:

[email protected]

irish1967
11-09-2007, 08:30 PM
My thoughts...

1) My 10 year old could easily recreate the resort parking pass that we got from the GF during the summer of 2006 (really, he could probably do so in less than 10 minutes! and give my 8 year old 20 minutes!) so I can definitely see the need to actually request an id in addition to the resort parking pass.

2) I would hope that the guards are concentrating on whose coming in rather than whose going out (if that makes sense.)

HOWEVER

Although, I would rather have the guards be more careful rather than less (and ask for the id - parking pass or not) ...

3) There is no call to be rude, which is definitely what you have a right to complain about.

Hope the rest of your trip was great!

Minnie4me
11-09-2007, 08:53 PM
My thoughts...

1) My 10 year old could easily recreate the resort parking pass that we got from the GF during the summer of 2006 (really, he could probably do so in less than 10 minutes! and give my 8 year old 20 minutes!) so I can definitely see the need to actually request an id in addition to the resort parking pass.

True...it's no problem to scan in a parking pass. No creativity needed for that. I am sure some teens have tried this, but a husband and wife in their 40's. Dressed head to toe in Disney. Pretty doubtful.

But the rest of the trip was fantastic!!

Thanks for your input.

Scar
11-09-2007, 08:54 PM
The last thing I want is to have to show my ID to someone to let me into a resort that I paid good money to stay at. But how would they know you paid good money without showing the ID? :confused:

pink
11-09-2007, 09:01 PM
This is kind of off of your topic. But when we stayed at Coranodo Springs they stuck us all the way in the back and we had to drive to the food court because it was so far. Anyways, everytime we did drive there we would have to get out of the car and swip our room card in order for hte gate to open it was rediculous and annoying so in a way, I know how you feel! I'm sorry you had a bad experience! :mickey:

magicofdisney
11-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Honestly, what good is it to just flash your card. They've had the same style card for a while now. They don't scan them to let you back in. They don't check the dates to verify you're a current vacationer. It's so <snip> -- just like the bag checks at the park entrances.

CPT Trips
11-10-2007, 02:35 AM
Honestly, what good is it to just flash your card. They've had the same style card for a while now. They don't scan them to let you back in. They don't check the dates to verify you're a current vacationer. It's so <snip> -- just like the bag checks at the park entrances.:number1::thumbsup:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-10-2007, 02:40 AM
At most resorts there are two areas, one for incoming guests who are visiting for food, shopping, or check-in. The second side is the one for resort guests to just go up and swipe their card and the arm will lower.

A lot of the times, they are also watching the cameras on monitors for other areas, not just the gates so it's very possible they didn't see you.

Also, if you're anything like me, I pretty much have a habit of leaving my pass in my car until my next visit (I still have parking permits from my trip to Universal....in February...along with my parking permits from the convention centers...last year).

And you know, age really doesn't matter one bit when it coems to abuse of the resorts. Adults have taken advantage of things Disney offers just as much as children.

Examples: How many of you knowingly use the mugs on multiple trips, even when it's clearly not from that resort or year (I've seen some from the 25th Anniversary of MK used at Pop)? How many adults on here have asked about pool-hopping at resorts? How many adults let their children run around without watching them and then try to get as much free stuff as possible when they get hurt? How many adults try to push the limits by staying after the park closes when they know it's exclusive for hard-ticket events?

I can understand the need for stricter securities and it doesn't apply just to other guests. I get asked a million questions when I visit any resort with my Cast ID. Knowing I work for the same company they do, you would think they would be more leniant but they aren't and I'm glad they aren't. Disney's number one priority is safety.

When you went back, did you show your photo ID or just tell them you forgot something? As others have pointed out, you can easily make a pass for the parking (also see my comment above).

Also, I think you responded poorly to him - why question his judgement about your room key? If he said you needed, you simply pull it out and show it to him. No further questions need to be asked. As much as it pains me to say it, but when a Guest starts to get rude to me, I will guarantee that you will see a dramatic drop in my service from 100% to about 10%.

If you don't want to have to show an ID to get into a resort that is trying to ensure your safety...then don't stay on Disney Property. Yes, you pay good money and what you get is about 10x the service of what you would get at another resort of the same value that wasn't Disney owned. You'll also probably see more crime (bringing to my mind of Caribe Royale - mid-up scale with a bit of crime in the last few months), more damages to the rooms (stayed at Hilton on I-Drive) and buildings, located in the middle of tourist avenue (again, I-Drive/192/Universal), and you'll be further from the parks with no extra benefits (DDP and EMH).

I don't think he was rude at all, I think he was doing his job and you just perceived it as being rude. So I applaude the security guards at Disney because the ones at my apartment are too busy watching television, smoking, and talking on their cells phones to check anyones ID when they come in.

#1donaldfan
11-10-2007, 11:44 AM
I can't understand why the guard had to be rude, but I do like the fact that they are actually asking and checking. That should make anyone feel good, since we do pay good money and would not like to be victimized in any way while we are visiting. I sure "hate" that the guard made your visit less than desirable, but I do like hearing that they are doing their job and not just sitting in the guard shack as a "warm body". Hopefully, next time you'll not encounter this....I hope everything else was fine.....I'm sure it was, it's Disney.:thumbsup:

A Big Kid
11-10-2007, 11:45 AM
When the accusations about someone (A CM, etc) being rude get tossed about, It is ALWAYS important to remember two things:

#1) Because someone tells you something you did not want to hear, that does not constitue rudeness

#1) Although you might think you know what the other person is thinking, you probably dont.

In this case in particular, the security guard (one of the most maligned and disrespected jobs of all time) has seen umpteen ways that guests try to get over on him on a daily basis. Rather than just letting another guest get over on him (yet confirming that security guards deserve to be maligned and disrespected) he chose to do his job correctly so he would not get in trouble.

Tekneek
11-10-2007, 12:02 PM
In this case in particular, the security guard (one of the most maligned and disrespected jobs of all time) has seen umpteen ways that guests try to get over on him on a daily basis. Rather than just letting another guest get over on him (yet confirming that security guards deserve to be maligned and disrespected) he chose to do his job correctly so he would not get in trouble.

There is a professional way to lay down the law and there is a rude way to do it. People, particularly in the US, often confuse the two.

Go through airport security in Israel and they are way more efficient and productive than TSA is, but they do it with far more respect. The TSA is slow, not very effective, and can often be quite rude about it at the same time.

My personal experience indicates that polite firmness is far more effective in getting the other party to comply with policy than the things this security guard reportedly did. The truth is that it doesn't matter what they have been dealing with all day. You could be the hundredth person to question policy that day and a professional needs to be able to respond as if it has never happened before. Being flippant with a guest/customer is never called for and it is that sort of attitude that causes people to not respect them.

Disnamic Duo
11-10-2007, 03:57 PM
As much as it pains me to say it, but when a Guest starts to get rude to me, I will guarantee that you will see a dramatic drop in my service from 100% to about 10%.

If you don't want to have to show an ID to get into a resort that is trying to ensure your safety...then don't stay on Disney Property. Yes, you pay good money and what you get is about 10x the service of what you would get at another resort of the same value that wasn't Disney owned. You'll also probably see more crime (bringing to my mind of Caribe Royale - mid-up scale with a bit of crime in the last few months), more damages to the rooms (stayed at Hilton on I-Drive) and buildings, located in the middle of tourist avenue (again, I-Drive/192/Universal), and you'll be further from the parks with no extra benefits (DDP and EMH).

If WDW execs had this attitude, there would be no such things as WDW....

I don't think he was rude at all, I think he was doing his job and you just perceived it as being rude. So I applaude the security guards at Disney because the ones at my apartment are too busy watching television, smoking, and talking on their cells phones to check anyones ID when they come in.

Saying "not without one of these", referring to the room key/card is RUDE.

disneymom2000
11-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Examples: How many of you knowingly use the mugs on multiple trips, even when it's clearly not from that resort or year (I've seen some from the 25th Anniversary of MK used at Pop)? How many adults on here have asked about pool-hopping at resorts? How many adults let their children run around without watching them and then try to get as much free stuff as possible when they get hurt? How many adults try to push the limits by staying after the park closes when they know it's exclusive for hard-ticket events?

Yea! I'm glad you said this so well. I see these questions posed over and over on the boards, even though the answer is always the same. Just follow the rules and it makes it easier on everyone because the more you break the rules or steal( which is essentially what is being done when you use your old mugs) the prices will continually go up and the more security will have to crack down on guests.

I am sorry you had a bad moment during your visit Minnie4Me but at least the rest of your time was fantastic. I hope you focus on the good and not the bad. :thumbsup:

thejens
11-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Am I wrong or isn't the security and bell boy staff out sourced now? I agree that the guard sounds rude and at Disney you should be able to expect not only courtesy but "a magical experience." This is the Disney promise to us. (or is it now just for a lucky few winners????)

Piglet822
11-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Security and bell people are CM's. What has been outsourced is the valet service at deluxe resorts.

Minnie4me
11-10-2007, 08:21 PM
There is a professional way to lay down the law and there is a rude way to do it. People, particularly in the US, often confuse the two.

Go through airport security in Israel and they are way more efficient and productive than TSA is, but they do it with far more respect. The TSA is slow, not very effective, and can often be quite rude about it at the same time.

My personal experience indicates that polite firmness is far more effective in getting the other party to comply with policy than the things this security guard reportedly did. The truth is that it doesn't matter what they have been dealing with all day. You could be the hundredth person to question policy that day and a professional needs to be able to respond as if it has never happened before. Being flippant with a guest/customer is never called for and it is that sort of attitude that causes people to not respect them.

I am the OP of this thread and I must says that you hit the nail right on the head!

I have a background in law enforcement and always try to treat people with politeness and respect. Whether they make minimum wage or $100,000 a year. Heck I have issued speeding tickets to folks who said thank you to me when I finished.

The CM who previously posted that their service drops to 10%...won't be around long if Disney exec's get ear of it.

teamblackwell
11-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey,
I got to side with the security guard on this one. Posters always spin their stories to make themselves the victim( I'm not criticising, I do the same thing), but I don't sense any rudness on the part of the security guard. If anybody was rude, its the poster for arguing with the guard. Take the three seconds out of your life to flash the resort id and the situation is over. You want to send a complaint letter against him, I feel like sending a letter recommending him for employee of the month. A lot of security guards are asleep at the wheel, this one seems on-the-ball.

Fallendroplet
11-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Why can't we all just get along? It seems like this is just a bunch of bashing. People bashing the security guard, and people bashing the guests who had the problem with the security guard.
Just take a step back...yes the security guard does deserve respect for doing their job, but I'm sure there was a nicer way of going about that job.
Also, it is a possibility that the guests perceived rudeness that wasn't there.
There is no way to know.
I take neither side.
I believe this thread should be closed. :bang: This topic has been hashed out enough.

TammiMcMan
11-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Maybe this is one of those instances where you had to be there to hear a specific tone in his voice. To compare the phrases "not without one of these" and "can I see some ID", well they sound pretty similar to me and worst case, it might have been slightly rude. Having worked in customer service for too many years to count, it's hard to be 100% nice all the time. And, as you asked for comments, personally, if that was the worst of it, I would have shrugged it off and remembered to have my room key handy the next time we pulled in. If you feel that strongly about though, send the guards name and date/time of the incident to the above mentioned e-mail. I don't know if they are Disney employees or outsourced.

Fallendroplet
11-10-2007, 09:25 PM
I don't know if they are Disney employees or outsourced. They are WDW employees.

TheRustyScupper
11-11-2007, 10:34 AM
TIME TO BACK UP THE BUS . . .

1) I do not feel that the guard did anything wrong.
2) He/she is there to do a job - secure the facility/resort.
3) He truly might not have seen you exit.

4) As for parking passes, anyone can make one on a computer.
5) Not so easy for a valid room key and/or valid ID.
6) Let's look at some problems
. . . people enter to use the pool or rec facilities
. . . thief or burglar enters resort
. . . child molester enters resort
. . . armed robber enter resort
. . . vindictive spouse enters the resort

7) If YOU were the victim, would you accept the excuse
. . . he had a parking pass, so we let him in
8) Or, would you and your lawyer still sue for security lapse?

Tekneek
11-11-2007, 12:50 PM
I don't think the problem has been the message, ultimately. It's the way it was delivered.

My wife and I have had a bad experience with Disney Security before, so maybe I have a better understanding of how some of them can be than others (but I am not going to presume that). There is a belief in this nation that you cannot have authority and be respected while also being respectful and considerate of those you have to deal with. There is also some belief that merely questioning policy is a threat to this authority. In my opinion, those are the reasons that people hate dealing with any level of "law enforcement" (be it private security or by the government). It only takes 1 or 2 bad apples to sour up the whole bunch in the eyes of the guest/customer that has had that experience.

Dixie Springs
11-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Okay, I'm afraid I'll have to close this thread. Wait a minute - I'm not a moderator, sorry.

I'll have to side with the original post on this one. We can discuss all day the merits of security, keeping the riff-raff out of Dubloon Lagoon, and whether he was doing his job, etc. The problem is, he was rude - which is hard to reenact in a message board entry.

I know how the feeling - we actually had an experience at SE when my wife was temporarily in a wheelchair for a broken foot. I asked where I could pick up the wheelchair at the conclusion of the ride, and the CM said "just where you left it". In message board text it sounds like the CM was just 'doing his job'. Actually, he was quite snotty and condescending. He had a chip on his shoulder (possibly trouble at home, or just read about Eisner cashing in a huge stock option). Anyway, it was shocking, especially at WDW.

BigRedDad
11-12-2007, 07:46 AM
I don't really see an issue with this. He is doing his job by following the policy that was posted right in front of you. t is very possible he does not watch every car that leaves, let alone watching one pull a u-turn.

Chalk this one up to following policy.

mttafire
11-12-2007, 09:25 AM
I don't really see an issue with this. He is doing his job by following the policy that was posted right in front of you. t is very possible he does not watch every car that leaves, let alone watching one pull a u-turn.

Chalk this one up to following policy.
Agreed.

brownie
11-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Just doing the job isn't an acceptable answer for the security host. There are any number of ways that the situation could have been handled politely and with respect. There's no problem with asking for the resort ID, but you can still be courteous about it. Having worked in the security field, if this person worked for me and I found out about the situation, we would be having a conversation about it.

Make sure you let WDW know about this incident, although it's always better to take care of it at the time it happens.

A Big Kid
11-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Why is everyone so quick to beat up the guard?

Here is my official thanks to all the security guards at WDW who have always treated me better than I deserved.

TheRustyScupper
11-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Why is everyone so quick to beat up the guard?

Here is my official thanks to all the security guards at WDW who have always treated me better than I deserved.

Amen.

bleukarma
11-12-2007, 01:32 PM
I would rather have my feelings hurt then have the next guy come in with a gun that wants to shoot up the place. In the end I know how to move on with my day. He was doing his job, and that’s more then I can say for a lot of people (including me who is on intercot when I should be working!). I would gladly accept rudeness and a 10 second inconvenience over incompetence and laziness. When security is involved it should come first. He could’ve asked nicely, but he didn’t. He also didn’t manhandle you or personally insult you. If I let everybody who said something to me that hurt my feelings then I would be one sad person. Try to shake it off and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

MNNHFLTX
11-12-2007, 05:00 PM
I don't think folks here are beating up on the security guard. If you look at the responses most are saying that he was doing his job. Where the conflict comes in is whether his comments were made in a inappropriate manner. As in so many of these types of situations there is no black and white, but shades of grey. Should we cut a cast member some slack for a perceived negative comment here and there? Absolutely. Should cast members always strive to present themselves in the most helpful and professional manner possible? Absolutely.

In any case, I will defer to the original poster, as they were there and I was not. As Tammi said, if they still feel strongly about the situation they can always contact Disney World via the email address listed previously.

Ian
11-12-2007, 07:09 PM
There's an old adage in the business world that perhaps a few folks on these boards would do well to remember ...

"Perception is reality."

Whether or not you think the security guard was rude to the OP or not is immaterial. The OP thought the guard was rude and since he was the one in the situation, that's the only thing that matters. Did anyone notice that the poster used the word "indignantly" multiple times? Obviously, this guard came across in a way that was less friendly and approachable.

Give the OP a break, willya? They were relating an incident that occurred and that bothered them and came here to vent and also to ask for an address to contact WDW Management.

irish1967
11-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Security Guards are CMs like any other employee (contracted or not, personally, I don't distinguish between the two.) As such, they present the "face of Disney" and I expect that, emergency aside, to be treated with a certain amount of respect and politeness by the "face of Disney."

Realistically, a CM at "It's a Small World" could just as easily get a gun drawn on them as a security guard at a resort - we wouldn't accept rudeness from them, would we? (I know, I know, bags are checked, but until people go thru metal detectors to get into the parks... ankle holsters and shoulder holsters don't fall under the "all bags are searched rule.")

I definitely appreciate the security guards as much as the next person, but when the OP says that his tone and wording left a bad taste in his mouth, I interpret that as doing his job but rude.

just my 2 cents!

thejens
11-12-2007, 09:31 PM
I think the reason the OP shared his experience is because WDW does promise that we will have a MAGICAL day due to their incredible customer service. Not a nice day. Not a "just doing my job, ma'am" day, but a MAGICAL day. With that kind of promise (and ticket price) I think the original poster should be able to expect, at the very least, courtesy. "not without one of these" is just plain rude. I do agree with the posters who point out that his request itself was not out of line. But wouldn't it have sounded nice if he had said "I'm sorry to inconvenience you, but may I please see your id?" and "thank you so much, enjoy your visit!" I must say that I have found most Disney CM to be very pleasant and courteous. But since Disney raises our expectations and even calls its staff "cast" not "staff," I think it is fair to expect a good "performance."

Magic Smiles
11-12-2007, 10:11 PM
My first thought when I read "not without one of these" was that maybe the security guard had a sense of humour. Personally I am glad that they ask for ID. Unless we swiped out passes to open the gate, we were always asked for the room key. It is for our own safety.

CPT Trips
11-12-2007, 11:15 PM
TIME TO BACK UP THE BUS . . .

1) I do not feel that the guard did anything wrong.
2) He/she is there to do a job - secure the facility/resort.
3) He truly might not have seen you exit.

4) As for parking passes, anyone can make one on a computer.
5) Not so easy for a valid room key and/or valid ID.
6) Let's look at some problems
. . . people enter to use the pool or rec facilities
. . . thief or burglar enters resort
. . . child molester enters resort
. . . armed robber enter resort
. . . vindictive spouse enters the resort

7) If YOU were the victim, would you accept the excuse
. . . he had a parking pass, so we let him in
8) Or, would you and your lawyer still sue for security lapse?

OK, let's look at #6. I'm any one (or more) of the boogie men described.

I pull up to the guard, flash my best smile and say, "Hi, I'm thinking of staying here when I come back next summer with the kids. Can I come in to take a look around?"
I show my ID, holding up my wallet with the ID in, but never passing the ID to the guard.
Do I get in?
What, if anything, does the guard routinely write down?

Or,
I hop on a bus at DTD with my backpack and ride into any resort.
Does anyone even know I'm there or check what I'm carrying?

Now, think about #7 & #8 for these scenarios.

Ian
11-13-2007, 06:28 AM
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out CPT Trips ...

Let's not fool ourselves into thinking this has anything to do with security, because it doesn't. Asking for an ID prevents nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. It's equally as effective a security measure as the bag checks are at the parks, which is to say not at all.

Checking ID is strictly done to keep out the kids who wanted to go pool hopping. It's got nothing to do with your safety and security, outside of the fact that the pool-hoppers might have been annoying.

Spaceship Tigger
11-13-2007, 07:20 AM
Checking ID is strictly done to keep out the kids who wanted to go pool hopping. It's got nothing to do with your safety and security, outside of the fact that the pool-hoppers might have been annoying.

I completely agree. I can drive up to any resort at WDW, tell them I'm going there to shop, eat at the CS place, or just visit, and they send me on through. There's no security there at all. Barring a carload of teenagers in swimsuits, anyone can get in a resort when they want.

Scar
11-13-2007, 09:07 AM
I can drive up to any resort at WDW, tell them I'm going there to shop, eat at the CS place, or just visit, and they send me on through. There's no security there at all.I certainly can’t speak for all the resorts, but going to Boma two weeks ago at AKL, the guard asked to see my driver’s license and he wrote something down (I assume my name) on a piece of paper.

Ian
11-13-2007, 10:03 AM
I certainly can’t speak for all the resorts, but going to Boma two weeks ago at AKL, the guard asked to see my driver’s license and he wrote something down (I assume my name) on a piece of paper.Not to put too fine a point on it, but ... so?

At best, they'd know the name of the guy who blew up Boma after he set off his belt of dynamite. That's not a security measure.

Scar
11-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Not to put too fine a point on it, but ... so?

At best, they'd know the name of the guy who blew up Boma after he set off his belt of dynamite. That's not a security measure.No, it's not for that. But it is for something like vandalism or breaking into cars.

I was specifically responding to this:
There's no security there at all.I'm merely saying that there is some, if only a little.

Ian
11-13-2007, 11:23 AM
I'm merely saying that there is some, if only a little.Gotcha. That makes sense.

TheDuckRocks
11-13-2007, 11:43 AM
"He said that they have problems with kids, that are not guests, coming in and using the pool."

I would have probably jumped out of the car and given him a great big kiss for implying I'm a kid. At my age you take the slightest hint of youth as a compliment.:D

CPT Trips
11-14-2007, 12:41 AM
:thumbsup:
"He said that they have problems with kids, that are not guests, coming in and using the pool."

I would have probably jumped out of the car and given him a great big kiss for implying I'm a kid. At my age you take the slightest hint of youth as a compliment.:D
:thumbsup:

mrsgaribaldi
11-14-2007, 02:27 AM
Whether or not you think the security guard was rude to the OP or not is immaterial. The OP thought the guard was rude and since he was the one in the situation, that's the only thing that matters. Did anyone notice that the poster used the word "indignantly" multiple times? Obviously, this guard came across in a way that was less friendly and approachable.

Give the OP a break, willya? They were relating an incident that occurred and that bothered them and came here to vent and also to ask for an address to contact WDW Management.

Perfect Ian!!!! I agree 100% with you. I'm sorry that the OP felt the security guard was rude. We have never had that happen before. I would probably just shake it off too. It's impossible to be nice 100% of the time. Believe me, I know. :blush:

LibertyTreeGal
11-14-2007, 07:36 AM
Gosh, this thread amazes me. None of us were there and we are taking sides.... do we really want to do that?

We don't know who is right and who is wrong and too many people have assumed that one of the two people involved here are (1) trustworthy or (2) nasty.

This is the problem with getting involved with gossip (which is what this has boiled down to), we all get up in arms when we have absolutely no first hand knowledge of the veracity of the story.

Goofy Dad 13
11-14-2007, 03:23 PM
I had a situation with a security guard at the Contemporary last year and I reported her to the resort manager. I don't know if anything was done but she (the manager) did seem to take a genuine interest in what I told her.

He was transferred to POFQ.:D