PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering...

Figgyluv03
11-09-2007, 12:23 PM
How have the crowds been the past two days down there? I can tell you, it's been nice driving to work the past two days and there not being much traffic on the road, since I'm sure a lot of people took off since their kids are off.

Marker
11-09-2007, 01:16 PM
My only knowledge about the current crowd level is that it's not crowded enough... because I'M NOT THERE. I wish it was more crowded by one more person (or family).... ME!!!! Then it would be the perfect sized crowd.

Scar
11-09-2007, 01:28 PM
My family is there now. I spoke to my mom last night. She said it wasn't too crowded Mon - Wed but a definite, noticeable increase yesterday.

Ian
11-09-2007, 01:47 PM
It's been very crowded lately, from all reports. I know it was pretty crowded last month when I was down and I keep hearing people say that the parks are very, very busy.

In fact, I just tried to use MJT to book a room for our friends for January and I was told that the Disney resorts are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT for my dates. The only thing available was a 1BR at SSR. :eek:

Scar, I love that quote in your sig file, btw ... I keep meaning to mention that!

Scar
11-09-2007, 02:22 PM
It's been very crowded lately, from all reports.
I was there last week. Saturday 10/27 was the most crowded day I've ever seen (I've never been during summer or holiday.) Sunday was also pretty crowded. Friday night 11/2 was crowded at Epcot, but Monday thru Friday morning was pretty empty. Never more than a 15 - 20 min line except for Soarin'.

Scar, I love that quote in your sig file, btw ... I keep meaning to mention that!:thumbsup: To bad his brother and other Dems don't believe it.

taradon
11-09-2007, 03:41 PM
I just tried to use MJT to book a room for our friends for January and I was told that the Disney resorts are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT for my dates.

What dates are those, may I ask? Just curious, since we are going in January also and I wondered if everything is completely sold out for the days we are there (thus indicating that there will be lots of crowds).

LittleRoosMommy
11-09-2007, 10:03 PM
I agree with Scar. I've never seen the parks in Oct as crowded as they were the weekend of 10/26-10/28. We were there from 10/21-10/28. Mon-Thurs were not too bad, especially in the am. Afternoons were more crowded though. Fri-Sun were extremely busy with long waits on most attractions.