PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite items at Wolfgang Puck Express?

LauraSAnne
11-09-2007, 11:14 AM
The husband is in love with the Earl of Sandwich (and I admit, I like it too)--so much that it's the only place we ever eat at while at DtD. But after hearing so many great reviews about Wolfgang Puck Express, I'd like to give it a go for something new because quite frankly, we NEED to eat somewhere else BESIDES Earl of Sandwich for once.

So tell us what your favoritest items are! :thumbsup:

Tinkerfreak
11-09-2007, 12:36 PM
DH loves the barbq pork sandwich, DD loves the linguini with tomato basil sauce and I love the rotissery chicken with garlic mashed potatoes. We all love the creme brulee. We can honestly say we have never had anything we did not like. One thing we have noticed on our past 2 trips is that the wonderful Mango iced tea is no longer sweetened but still says it is sweetened on the dispenser. We still like it but loved it better when it was sweetened.

tiaramom
11-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Best Quality Counter Service!
On Dining Plan In All Of Disney World.
This Is A Must Do -
Tasty !
Creme Brulee Is Out Of Control!
Soooooooooooo Good!
Gotta Have It!

Lorraine444
11-09-2007, 01:25 PM
The pot roast was the BOMB - meaning great!
It was enough for 2. I was full the rest of the day..... I heard the Mango Iced tea was great, but didn't really care for it, I thought it tasted like water.

RockChalkKimball
11-09-2007, 01:56 PM
The Chicken Chinois (?) salad is excellent. My DD had a chicken pizza that was really good, too! The Earl and Wolfgang are close to the same area. Let you DH go get his sandwich if he wants and you can get a yummy salad!

LauraSAnne
11-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Sounds great--but! I'm looking at the menu and I'm not seeing the creme brulee, or the pot roast on the menu...those are things you can get at Express right? I know there's two other Wolfgang Puck eateries--it's the Express I want to go to right?

MissStyles
11-09-2007, 03:09 PM
yes the express is really good food for counter service. i really enjoyed the butternut squash soup last time i was there!

TinkiTime1989
11-09-2007, 03:32 PM
The chicken caesar sandwhich as well as the rotisserie chicken are AMAZING. :cloud9:

readytogo2
11-09-2007, 04:37 PM
i had the bbq chicken pizza in sept. very good and almost enough for 2

TBY2225
11-09-2007, 04:55 PM
My DD claims that the panko crusted chicken fingers are the best she has ever had, and this girl knows her chicken fingers! She was really disappointed that the WGP Cafe didn't have the same ones. I wonder why?
We tried the meatloaf, chicken quesadilla, and turkey sandwich with homemade chips. Everything was good!

Stich8818
11-09-2007, 06:45 PM
DW and I both had the BBQ Chicken on flatbread...Oh wow what great food. Chips were cooked perfectly..Creme Brulee..oh man..(as I wipe the drool away from my mouth) But to answer your question this is a must..if not twice.

mouseketeer mom
11-10-2007, 08:56 AM
We had some sort of asian noodle salad that was to DIE for. My kids loved the very homemade tasting MAc and cheese, and the white macadamia nut chocolate chip cookies were the best cookies I have ever had in my life. No kidding. This is our favorite counter service EVER!!

Lorraine444
11-10-2007, 10:25 AM
There is a menu on the wall. That is where I chose my Pot Roast @ the express.

Dawneeeey
11-11-2007, 10:00 AM
I've never eaten at Express, but at the Cafe, Pumpkin Ravioli. I am hungry just thinking about it!!