PDA

View Full Version : EMH Question

wdw_bound
11-08-2007, 08:41 PM
We are checking out of WL on a Friday. Can we still go to Epcot EMH that night? We will still be using MYW park-hoppers and have an ADR earlier that evening. FWIW, Epcot EMH will be over at midnight that day.

Thanks!

SBETigg
11-08-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm pretty sure that you will still be counted as a resort guest until midnight of the day you check out, so as far as the EMH you should be fine. I'm not absolutely positive, but pretty sure. I know that Disney Dining Plan is good until midnight of the check-out day.

CleveRocks
11-09-2007, 03:29 AM
I'm absolutely positive. At WDW resorts, like at most decent hotels, you are still entitled to all of the guest amenities (except, of course, a room) on the entire day of your check-out day.

#1donaldfan
11-09-2007, 07:38 AM
Yes, I do believe you will still be able to use your hopper until mid-night...once your in the park it doesn't matter what time it is, when you leave....

Meteora
11-11-2007, 11:57 AM
I believe the question is not whether they can use the parks at all on the day of their check-out, but whether they will still qualify for a bracelet to use the EMH that night after park closing. I don't know the answer, but hopefully someone else does!

CleveRocks
11-11-2007, 06:08 PM
I believe the question is not whether they can use the parks at all on the day of their check-out, but whether they will still qualify for a bracelet to use the EMH that night after park closing. I don't know the answer, but hopefully someone else does!... and like I said, you are entitled to everything on your day of check-out just like it was any other day of your stay. I don't know how to make it more clear. One of the "amenties" of being a WDW resort guest is EMH privileges. Those privileges do not end the moment you check out. Those privileges end at the end of your check-out day. Those privileges absolutely do not end at the moment of check-out.

I'm not guessing ... I'm not assuming ... it's 100% fact that you are just as entitled to evening EMH privileges on the day you check out as you are on any other day of your vacation.

I do know the answer, and I wrote it already. I don't understand why you're hoping that someone else will come along and answer it???!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Meteora
11-12-2007, 10:10 AM
I do know the answer, and I wrote it already. I don't understand why you're hoping that someone else will come along and answer it???!!!

My goodness. I'm sorry that I offended you, but I was posting in response to the last answer received, which was on a different topic, and confused me as to whether your post was also on a different topic. In re-reading your post, I see that you answered the question, but at a quick glance I didn't realize that you were specifically talking about EMH as being a resort amenity. I was confused; I wasn't being deliberately malicious. Thank you for answering the question.