PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous questions:

Sunshine1010
11-08-2007, 05:43 PM
1. Is dining phone line taking Yak & Yeti reservations now?

2. Could someone explain the new Tusker House? (TS/CS?)....

3. Am I correct in saying that AKL now has 3 TS places for lunch/dinner (Rainforest Cafe, Tusker House, Yak & Yeti)....?

4. Is anyone going to do the deluxe dining plan?

Figment!
11-08-2007, 07:31 PM
1. Is dining phone line taking Yak & Yeti reservations now? See Landry’s Yak & Yeti Dining Complex: Updated with Menu, Reservation info and Details (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=90017)

2. Could someone explain the new Tusker House? (TS/CS?).... It is now a Table Service location, buffet to be specific. See Tusker House Buffet Starting November 2007 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=104273) for more info.

3. Am I correct in saying that AKL now has 3 TS places for lunch/dinner (Rainforest Cafe, Tusker House, Yak & Yeti)....?The Animal Kingdom park has the 3 Table Service locations you list.

AKL is the common abbreviation for the Animal Kingdom Lodge resort ... I am not sure which you meant ...

Sunshine1010
11-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Thank You so much.

Yes, I meant AK instead of AKL. My apologies.

I can't wait to try them both.

I am going to call Dec. 3rd to make my January reservation.

When can I call to make the Tusker House reservation?

Figment!
11-09-2007, 12:14 AM
When can I call to make the Tusker House reservation?Right now, reservations for 11/16/07 and beyond opened at the end of September. :thumbsup:

LauraF
11-09-2007, 09:36 AM
In answer to your last question, my BF and I are planning on the the Deluxe plan for our 2008 trip. Even though the cost is high, it fits our eating lifestyle - we usually have 3 full meals a day and would do that with or without the dining plan. We plan to take two of our three credits for most days and use them for some of the 2TS restaurants and use one of our snack credits for breakfast. I figure we'll save about 20% (even with gratuities) off the cost of paying cash . . . so bring on the food! :eat: :tasty: