PDA

View Full Version : login/log out HELP!

ToDisney
11-08-2007, 05:04 PM
OK here goes.
This has happened before, just not this bad, AND on a different computer!
I log in to respond to a post. I type up the response, and as I click on submit it says...
SORRY, your not logged in!!
Now of course it happens mostly when it was a longer post, that I don't want to sit here and retype, or cant remember exactly what I said. But even now, as it happened minutes ago, I logged back in to post the problem here and it says "your last visit at 4:34 pm" so at some point, yes I did officially get logged in and while I was typing, I got kicked off!
This is a new computer and I run the nortons scan to clean tracking cookies daily.
Any ideas? Please help. :(

IloveDisney71
11-08-2007, 08:10 PM
What a great question and I hope someone out there has an answer. This has happened to me a couple of times. I'd love to know why it happens too. :)

John
11-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Either

1) Your system time, date, timezone or year is wrong

or

2) You need to clear all cookies set by the board...

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_vb_clear_cookies

ToDisney
11-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Either

1) Your system time, date, timezone or year is wrong

or

2) You need to clear all cookies set by the board...

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_vb_clear_cookies

1.) I checked the time,timezone all that, its OK, it was set as I needed when I got the computer last month.

2.) Would the "Norton" scan that I used to clean the temp files, and cookies, clean the same "cookies set by the board"?

I have done this several times and still have these problems. Although I took your advice and went into the computer myself to clears the cookies, instead of just using the Norton scan in case there is a difference. I would just like to know what you think. I have no computer knowledge beyond my learning from trial and error.:blush: (and all the wealth of info from the helpers here on intercot. They do know more than Disney, ya know):laughing: