PDA

View Full Version : Shorts and Capris

Magic Smiles
11-07-2007, 10:28 PM
Okay all you native Orlando people. Do the stores there still sell shorts and capris in Dec??? I am at the in between everything I seem to own for warmer weather size. The larger sizes are too big and the smaller sizes are too small. Of course living in Canada, shorts and capris are not available at this time of the year. Will I be able to shop for these item in Orlando, particularly the Florida Mall? I don't want sport shorts.

MsMin
11-08-2007, 12:57 AM
I'm not from Orlando but I did find more shorts and tops at home than I did in Orlando last month and we spent a day at the Orlando outlet mall shopping in Oct. and I hoped to find some more tops. Long time ago I was in merchandising and I know that spring stuff will be coming in b/c Holiday apparel arrives usually in Oct. and sells out by Dec. It wouldn't be unusual to find some early spring stuff. We always had our bathing suits out by Jan. 1. Remember most clothes will be appropriate for the weather anyway. Even winterwear is lighter than you are used to getting. Be prepared too for the cold, last Dec. was warm but the first one we've had in the past 4 yrs.
I think that you can find Capri's most anytime of year.But they are a little more difficult to find. Our Sam's has them in winterwear and our climate is pretty similar cuz the gulf keeps us pretty warm. Good luck.

Taja
11-08-2007, 02:02 PM
You might find limited selections of capris in WalMart and Target and perhaps in seasonal/vacation sections of major department stores. I'm seeing more capris going toward the leisure/exeercise genre, but a few of the others still available. Most of our retail stores (Phoenix, AZ) have had winter clothing on the racks since May! :eek: That makes so much sense when it's 110+ degrees outside! *LOL*

Some of the WDW shops--particularly at the Polynesian may have them, as well.