PDA

View Full Version : POP Breakfast

Bringonthemouse!
11-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I checked out the menu for breakfast at Pop Century and thought it looked good although I have read mixed reviews in the past. My question is, what, in your opinion, is great for breakfast at Pop? (or should we wait until we get to MK and have a Cinnamon Roll at the Mainstreet Bakery?;))

caryrae
11-07-2007, 10:32 PM
I don't know why but I just loved the POP Waffles at breakfast, I had one almost every morning. Although you can't go wrong with the Mainstreet Bakery.

brogan54
11-07-2007, 10:46 PM
dh and i stayed there in sept for 2 weeks i liked the pop waffles and he liked the traditional breakfast. but i have had the cinnamon rolls and liked them alot hope this helps:mickey:

DDuck66
11-08-2007, 09:37 AM
I think it depends on if you like a sit down breakfast or if you want to grab something on the go. I like the Cheese Omelet and Toast at the POP, but sometimes we like to hit the parks "running" so we just grab something quick.:chipdale:

princessM0m
11-08-2007, 12:25 PM
I just got back from Pop a few days ago. The waffles are always good although by the time you get to your table they are barely warm. Still good, tho. I would caution you to go early or late for breakfast. When we were there around 8 one morning the place was a zoo. Too many people in one place.

SurferStitch
11-08-2007, 12:34 PM
I loved the breakfast pizza at Pop. That was my very favorite thing they offered. The omelets are very good, too.

DH usually got a breakfast platter or waffles, and said his food was great, and he's picky about quality.

Oh, another great place for breakfast (if you want CS) is Starring Rolls at MGM. We discovered this little gem last year, and can't wait to go back.

A Big Kid
11-08-2007, 01:23 PM
. When we were there around 8 one morning the place was a zoo. Too many people in one place.

Hey! NO self respecting animal would act like that in public!

goofysbabe
11-08-2007, 01:50 PM
When we stayed at Pop we had breakfast almost every morning. Tried a variety of things and all were really good. It does tend to get really croweded in the morning so you might want to take that into consideration.

Jared
11-08-2007, 04:29 PM
The food court is an absolute between 8:15 and 9:15 a.m. because everybody is trying to eat breakfast before heading to the parks. For a basic resort counter service location, Everything Pop is above average, but don't expect even the best meal to match the delicious cinnamon buns at the Main Street Bakery.

:tasty:

Stich8818
11-09-2007, 06:49 PM
The breakfast wraps were pretty good also..All your favorite items rolled into one.