PDA

View Full Version : WL Concierge

DawsonAR
11-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Has anyone used the Club Level at the WL? In the past I have heard mixed reviews. We were planning a trip in May and thought we might try the WL Club level. We are booked for Poly Club level in January and have heard great reviews. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks:mickey:

Tinkerbellfan
11-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Hello,

We stayed at the Wilderness Concierge a few years back before the renovations to the lounge. We are staying there again in December - less than 4 weeks!!!

We really enjoyed the concierge at the Wilderness. Last time, I did all my planning but this time, I had the concierge book all of our plans. They were able to book all of our dining 182 days out so we got all of the reservations we wanted. We also had them book our MVMCP and Wildlife Excusion.

Let me know if you have any specific questions and I can either a.) answer them based on my experience last time or b.) tell you in 4 weeks!

WDWfanatic742
11-07-2007, 09:30 PM
We had a concierge room and ours was on the 5th floor last week. The only complaints that I had was the fact that our room was so far away from everything, and that the room for all the treats closes at 10pm. We'd sometimes not be back until 11 or midnight and it would have been nice to get a couple of things before bed. Two small complaints that I can live with though.

DawsonAR
11-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Are the snack offerings nice? Is the veiw nice? I had heard in the past the food wasn't as nice at WL as compaired to Poly and the view was lacking. We are taking the grandparents on this trip. It is our treat to them and we want them to have the most magical experience possible.

TammiMcMan
11-08-2007, 04:08 PM
I had heard in the past the food wasn't as nice at WL as compaired to Poly and the view was lacking. It's not a matter of not being as nice, it's just different. You just really can't compare club levels at Disney. The WL and Poly have their own unique qualities. Food offerings come from the restaurants within that resort, so for the WL in the evenings, you'd be looking at soup or stew and usually some beef selection. Breakfast items and snacks offered are pretty universal. The WL doesn't really have an open lounge like the Poly. Their tables and seating areas are setup around the interior balcony, which overlooks the lobby and there is a small enclosed area where the food and drinks are kept. The food service hours are the same at all club levels (6:30am coffee service - 10pm desserts). The difference at the WL though, is that the food lounge is closed at the end of service.

DawsonAR
11-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks. I think we are going to go with the Poly.