PDA

View Full Version : Clarification of some Rides Please!

LauraSAnne
11-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Okay, I'm going to WDW in January and it's been two years since I was last there. There has been a lot of changes to some old favorite rides so I'd like some first hand accounts from those of you who have been on them in their updated form:

--Is the Yo-ho song still on Pirates?

--Is there any of El Rio del Tiempo's original song left to the ride? Mostly I want to still hear "Welcome mis amigos to friendly Mexico...."

--Does the Jungle Cruise have Disneyland's new effects? (piranhas, and "exploding" barrels in the water)

Thanks in advance for your answers!

thefunkypurplegirl
11-07-2007, 04:49 PM
--Is the Yo-ho song still on Pirates?
yuppers :mickey:

--Is there any of El Rio del Tiempo's original song left to the ride? Mostly I want to still hear "Welcome mis amigos to friendly Mexico...."
hmm....i dont remember that particular line but i think they updated the music with the three caballeros

--Does the Jungle Cruise have Disneyland's new effects? (piranhas, and "exploding" barrels in the water)
nay it remains the same ol classic...but i kinda like it like that :cloud9:

Thanks in advance for your answers!
no prob :mickey:

btw haunted mansion is updated 2, lots and lots of updates

LauraSAnne
11-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the answers!

I told my husband that when we ride El Rio del Tiempo, I WILL sing the original song out loud! At first I said I was just going to listen to it on an ipod, but figured it'd be more fun to sing it for everyone else in the boat :thedolls:

SBETigg
11-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the answers!

I told my husband that when we ride El Rio del Tiempo, I WILL sing the original song out loud! At first I said I was just going to listen to it on an ipod, but figured it'd be more fun to sing it for everyone else in the boat :thedolls:

It is possible to get your own boat when crowds are low. But I'm sure other riders will appreciate your generosity in sharing. ;)

ryca1dreams
11-07-2007, 10:02 PM

If I remember right the music is entirely different and that song is gone. So is the more ancient music at the beginning.