PDA

View Full Version : Sorry-- bathroom question

MarkC
11-07-2007, 02:57 PM
Sorry to ask this-- I'll word it as delicately as possible. We have a 1 bedroom Beach Club villa reserved for August, 2008. My question is........ they show 2 bathrooms in the layout, but it looks like there is only one toilet on there. They mention a whirlpool in the master bedroom but I don't see any toilet. Can anyone confirm how many toilets there are in total in this layout? Thanks.

dlpmikki
11-07-2007, 03:26 PM
There is only one. It looks like the new AKL village will have two in a one bed but until then this is one of the few drawbacks of a one bed.

TexasPrincessAurora
11-07-2007, 05:00 PM
There is only one toilet. The bathroom is split into 2 sections that are connected by a door. The master bedroom section has a sink and vanity and the whirlpool tub. The other section, accessible by a door in the living area of the room, has the toilet (which is in its own little room) another sink and a shower. Not the best setup but we managed to make it work in June with 2 couples and a 3 year old.

wendy*darling
11-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Just to clarify, the toilet and shower area is accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom area (jacuzzi room).
There are lots of doors, but it all amounts to one large bathroom.
The 2 bedroom comes with a second bathroom in the 2nd bedroom.